Forums Trading Systems Discussion Which system is this?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Fibo
    Participant

I managed to extract few files out it so posting them here,need to know which Indicators they are as vendor is charging sky high price for this system and I feel it is a combination of just few Forex indicators only.
      Files attached with this message.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      simplex

Files attached with this message.

My Kaspersky AntiVirus says it’s harmless. That’s the best I can say.

s.

A good trader is a realist who wants to grab a chunk from the body of a trend, leaving top- and bottom-fishing to people on an ego trip. (Dr. Alexander Elder)

gg53
        Participant

I managed to extract few files out it so posting them here,need to know which Indicators they are as vendor is charging sky high price for this system and I feel it is a combination of just few Forex indicators only. Files attached with this message.

It’s not a trading system.

It’s an EX4 protection system for your MQ4/EX4 files, to avoid decompilation.

They are encripted with special key/s, and each “run” of the file requires Internet authentication, confirming its authentication/validity.

G.

Fibo
          Participant

Is it possible to break its code and extract MQ4/EQ4 files?

gg53
            Participant

You didn’t understood – This IS the Encription/Protection system itself, which is used protect YOUR files.

There are no MQ4/EX4 files in it. The images are probably screenshots for demo.

BTW: ANYTHING can be “broken”, given enough time, effort and motivation.

G.

Fibo
              Participant

Ok I understand,shall wait if someone can find required indicators from pictures then

gg53
                Participant

Ok I understand,shall wait if someone can find required indicators from pictures then

One of them is the “Cash Spitting Machine” (VERY misleading name) – sort of Currency Strength indicator (top left, beige background).

I think I can identify several others, free on the net, but unable to compare.

G.

MTH2014
                  Participant

Excuse me Brother.. but I can’t support such action.. lol. :negative:

MTH

Intuition, Experiences and Common sense..
                    http://www.binaryoptionsedge.com/

Fai
                    Participant

With our localbitcoin service, you can buy bitcoin quickly, easily, and securely.

This could be a good place to start: https://coinsprime.net.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                    Scroll to Top