Forums General Discussions The goal of this site

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    admin
    Keymaster

Hello everybody!

Welcome to the Penguin Traders. I hope you are as excited as me about this brand new community focused on building trading systems and indicators together. This is a development focused community and I plan to add more features to make to easy for us to track development progress and to keep track of bugs.

This community isn’t just for developers, we will need all kinds of users. We need fresh ideas, strategies and we need testers.

Together I hope to build awesome systems and indicators that are profitable and to share among the community something of practical use. Think of this as Forex Open Sourced. I’m sure some might not be welcoming to this idea and brokers and institutions might even hate this site out of fear of loosing money. But the goal is to work together just like in the open source software community. Just because ideas and apps are open and public doesn’t mean its the end for making money. Each person will add his her own spin and find niches that works better for themselves. The goal is to develop awesome apps that will give retail traders and edge so that we can be competitive and doesn’t feel helpless.

Together, we can be strong & capable!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
    Scroll to Top