Forums Trading Journals Where eagles dare – Cariddi74 (& friends) trading journal

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 230 total)
  • Author
    cariddi74
    Participant

Hi everybody,  Alessandro here from Italy. I was posting some decent LIVE trading signals in the past in a thread of a friend (a cool guy called Vigovsky,he too banned from FF) on the infamous ForexFUCKtory.

Vigovsky,me, Pips777, Ridu07 (maybe the most prolific and successfull trader among us) and others, was doing i think a good job helping others in gaining some green pips.

Never my intention to babysit people in trading,offering trading signals for free…everybody has to find his/her to trade…. but it was a kind of trading journal for me (all a bit skilled traders know that analizing the past , mainly the BAD trades is a great “tool” for making progresses :good:   ) and so it was usefull and helpful fopr me ..and  also for others for start gaining some money while learning and studying the forex world.

Then, the infamous FF started its EPURATION against so many good people there (me included):  the motivation?  A  hyphotetical protection by them towards the people.. against some “supposed” scammers (supposed by who, btw? Opss..sorry forgot they believe to be investigators, legals and jury all in once,..my fault :wacko:   ) with a super bombastic organization on FF with dormient account since years, cheerleaders and faked Trade Explorers too… Well…i won’t go into details about the “stupidity” into this acting by the FF side (also the motivation of their acting are supposed by me, by rumors on that forum, cause never i received a reply to my requests ,more than one, about explanation on my membership revoked there)

But..i invite everybody to read this thread to start thinking out of the box and maybe understand who the real dictators and crooks are in that forum (or in the best hyphotesis IF i would conceed them the bona fide…who the DUMBS are):   

http://penguintraders.com/forums/topic/forexfactory-terminated-users/

Ok back to this thread. Here me (and some friends also, probably) will post now some of our LIVE trades (time permitting), possibly also with TP and SL thresholds.

I won’t reveal the systems i use, sorry (private), but i would like to add that most of my recent systems (private ones included) that i use successfully since some months are mainly dued to a person known on ForexFUCKtory: his nickname there is Eitan1010 (of course, he too has been banned with silly motivation by the “caring” and clever managment there… :negative:   ). Though, when i have known him i was already a decently skilled trader with some years of experience, his way to use some indicators, his methods he posted there for free for 4 years and more and his caring spirit towards teaching and helping people, really made me a better trader.  The proof is that my private systems previously mentioned are built mainly by his originals ideas he put on the plate in his FF threads…i just twisted some things a bit, adding some of my creativity and brainstorming…but the gold was already there!  :heart:

So i dedicate this thread to a dear friend (and to ALL friends) unfairly labeled as scammers and banned from the infamous forum i already cited many times (too many..they don’t deserve this!).

Back at work now. First signals i believe next week (the Xmas week, so more than the normal, be careful…low volatility/liquidity!)

Cheers!  Alex  :yahoo:   :rose:

Ridwan Mahmud
      Participant

Hi everybody, Alessandro here from Italy. I was posting some decent LIVE trading signals in the past in a thread of a friend (a cool guy called Vigovsky,he too banned from FF) on the infamous ForexFUCKtory. Vigovsky,me, Pips777, Ridu07 (maybe the most prolific and successfull trader among us) and others, was doing i think a good job helping others in gaining some green pips. Never my intention to babysit people in trading,offering trading signals for free…everybody has to find his/her to trade…. but it was a kind of trading journal for me (all a bit skilled traders know that analizing the past , mainly the BAD trades is a great “tool” for making progresses :good: ) and so it was usefull and helpful fopr me ..and also for others for start gaining some money while learning and studying the forex world. Then, the infamous FF started its EPURATION against so many good people there (me included): the motivation? A hyphotetical protection by them towards the people.. against some “supposed” scammers (supposed by who, btw? Opss..sorry forgot they believe to be investigators, legals and jury all in once,..my fault :wacko: ) with a super bombastic organization on FF with dormient account since years, cheerleaders and faked Trade Explorers too… Well…i won’t go into details about the “stupidity” into this acting by the FF side (also the motivation of their acting are supposed by me, by rumors on that forum, cause never i received a reply to my requests ,more than one, about explanation on my membership revoked there) But..i invite everybody to read this thread to start thinking out of the box and maybe understand who the real dictators and crooks are in that forum (or in the best hyphotesis IF i would conceed them the bona fide…who the DUMBS are): http://penguintraders.com/forums/topic/forexfactory-terminated-users/ Ok back to this thread. Here me (and some friends also, probably) will post now some of our LIVE trades (time permitting), possibly also with TP and SL thresholds. I won’t reveal the systems i use, sorry (private), but i would like to add that most of my recent systems (private ones included) that i use successfully since some months are mainly dued to a person known on ForexFUCKtory: his nickname there is Eitan1010 (of course, he too has been banned with silly motivation by the “caring” and clever managment there… :negative: ). Though, when i have known him i was already a decently skilled trader with some years of experience, his way to use some indicators, his methods he posted there for free for 4 years and more and his caring spirit towards teaching and helping people, really made me a better trader. The proof is that my private systems previously mentioned are built mainly by his originals ideas he put on the plate in his FF threads…i just twisted some things a bit, adding some of my creativity and brainstorming…but the gold was already there! :heart: So i dedicate this thread to a dear friend (and to ALL friends) unfairly labeled as scammers and banned from the infamous forum i already cited many times (too many..they don’t deserve this!). Back at work now. First signals i believe next week (the Xmas week, so more than the normal, be careful…low volatility/liquidity!) Cheers! Alex :yahoo: :rose:

Nice move m8……. Subscribed…. (ridu)…. :good:

cariddi74
        Participant

Nice move m8……. Subscribed…. (ridu)…. :good:

:good: B-)   :good:

:bye:

Saver0

Awesome! I will be following my friend!  :yahoo:

Focus, Patience, Determination & Order in chaos

Zelo
            Participant

Alex, Have a great weekend!

Subscribed :good:

cariddi74
              Participant

TY  guys.  Let’s rock!  B-)

cariddi74
                Participant

First signal (beware..xmas week and also JPY bank holiday on monday)

SELL GBP/JPY  at 186.70

SL:  188.40

TP:  185.70

GL guys

cariddi74
                  Participant

BUY NSD/USD at 0.77180

SL: 0.76500
                    TP: 0.77900

Zelo
                    Participant

Thank you and Good luck, Alex :good:

cariddi74
                      Participant

Fuc*in* ranging market with low volatility as was easy to guess (also monday…)

Better choice maybe is not to trade at all!  :yes:   :whistle:

cariddi74
                        Participant

First GBP/JPY sell off done…let’s wait for more… :-)

cariddi74
                          Participant

Watch out NZD/CAD…it will fall at least till 0.89250,  IMHO.

Let see U.S. news later…  :)

cariddi74
                            Participant

Watch out NZD/CAD…it will fall at least till 0.89250, IMHO. Let see U.S. news later… :)

Bleahh…all this holiday (opening and closing different from normal, low volatility, high spread etc…) has messed up this N/C actually..hoping it will recoup soon before hitting SL hihihi

In the meanwhile, at least my old N/U (long)  is recovering a bit  :bye:

cariddi74
                              Participant

First signal (beware..xmas week and also JPY bank holiday on monday) SELL GBP/JPY at 186.70 SL: 188.40 TP: 185.70 GL guys

Finally TP hit  ;-)

cariddi74
                                Participant

BUY NSD/USD at 0.77180 SL: 0.76500 TP: 0.77900

It took ages but finally  TP hit :good:

cariddi74
                                  Participant

Ok. Now decided to enter a new one though with very small lot (so, np anyway..dangerous market!!) cause the  good R:R

SELL NZD/CAD at around 0.9090

SL: 0.91800
                                    TP: 0.89300

Be careful ;)

simplex

Subscribed! :good:

A good trader is a realist who wants to grab a chunk from the body of a trend, leaving top- and bottom-fishing to people on an ego trip. (Dr. Alexander Elder)

Lowphat
                                      Participant

Ok. Now decided to enter a new one though with very small lot (so, np anyway..dangerous market!!) cause the good R:R
                                        SELL NZD/CAD at around 0.9090
                                        SL: 0.91800
                                        TP: 0.89300

Be careful ;)

good ratio and good probability regardless of the outcome :)

Attachments:
                                        You must be logged in to view attached files.

“I believe the very best money is made at the market turns. Everyone says you get killed trying to pick tops and bottoms and you make all
                                        your money by playing the trend in the middle. Well for twelve years I have been missing the meat in the middle but I have made a lot of
                                        money at tops and bottoms.”
                                        – Paul Tudor Jones

cariddi74
                                        Participant

Thanks everybody for contributing here  :yes:   :good:

Eitan
                                          Participant

Nice to see here good and old friends,i will be here from time to time to visit you my friends

Gl my dear friend Cariddi

happy new 2015 year green and full of pips to all

Eitan. :heart:   :rose:   :bye:

cariddi74
                                            Participant

Nice to see here good and old friends,i will be here from time to time to visit you my friends Gl my dear friend Cariddi happy new 2015 year green and full of pips to all Eitan. :heart: :rose: :bye:

Hey, happy to see you here,bro! :heart:   :yahoo:

2015 will be intereting for sure..at least for all us not “aligned penguins”  B-)   :yes:

cariddi74
                                              Participant

Ok. Now decided to enter a new one though with very small lot (so, np anyway..dangerous market!!) cause the good R:R SELL NZD/CAD at around 0.9090 SL: 0.91800 TP: 0.89300

Be careful ;)

Suggesting now to take partial profit or putting SL at breakeven ;-)

cariddi74
                                                Participant

BUY GPB/USD at 1.54320
                                                  Sl: 1.53600
                                                  TP: 1.55950

cariddi74
                                                  Participant

BUY GPB/USD at 1.54320 Sl: 1.53600 TP: 1.55950

SL hit  :negative:

cariddi74
                                                    Participant

Ok. Now decided to enter a new one though with very small lot (so, np anyway..dangerous market!!) cause the good R:R SELL NZD/CAD at around 0.9090 SL: 0.91800 TP: 0.89300

Be careful ;)

Suggesting now to take partial profit or putting SL at breakeven ;-)

Hey i hope somebody in the trade followed my suggestion to take profit partially and/or to put SL at BE.

Now maybe time to sell again but beware..in my calculations NZD/CAD has potential to go up to 0.92 or even 0.93 before going down to our final TP at around 0.8930

• This reply was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by cariddi74.
                                                    Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 230 total)
                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                    Scroll to Top