Forums Development Trading Systems – Development MTH – TZ and her friends for manual trading all TF

Tagged: ,

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 383 total)
  • Author
    MTH2014
    Participant

Hi All

In this thread we will try to discuss Transient Zone Indicator from Xixi that I add cosmetic modification as per request from one of our friend.

and try to use ‘her’ to help our trade and hopefully we can create solid ‘visual trading system’ for manual traders..

So, I put this thread in the trading system development sub forum area

I only use Transient Indicator,  prize zone indicator from mladen,  and classic bull bear indicator with setting that can cover all TF without any change in setting..

As always, I should remind you that to use this setup successfully you should have basic knowledge about Support and Resistance, Supply and Demand, Price Action / Candlesticks formations.. etc.

Please feel free to join our discussion here, but before you asking anything please re-read previous posts that may already answered your questions..

So, here we go and enjoy..

UPDATE : For you that already download the Rar.file before this update date , Please re-download it again

Forgive me for this Inconvenience…

• This topic was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by MTH2014. Reason: Update New Template for Envelope addition
      Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Intuition, Experiences and Common sense..
      http://www.binaryoptionsedge.com/

Zelo
      Participant

It gonna be great!

Subscribed!

I will post when i have setups.

Wish you bang big pips next week Kiads!

Poocher
        Participant

Thanks my friend Kiads!

I’d never seen the Price Zone indy before…the bands looks so impressive at first look!

gg53
          Participant

I’m in.

Fascinating sunject!

Need to catch up, Hope I can contribute.

G.

MTH2014
            Participant

Thank You Zelo, Poocher and GG53..

At this example picture of EURUSD H1, we will examine this TTZ – MTZ – BTZ formations and it’s ‘after effect and also the prize zone channel curve (similar to BB), that relatively ‘inform’ the future probability area that price will go to visit..

(green Horizontal arrows).

and also how ‘sometimes’  Bull and Bear histogram can react first.. to show divergence with price..

PiratePip
              Participant

Glad to see your work continued my friend and look forward to whats coming :)

-Life’s Good & Why Wouldn’t It Be? I’m a Pirate After All!

MTH2014
                Participant

Thank You My Brother PiratePip…  You always needed to find X in secret treasure map… or in Math… lol.

Now, as I already explained before in my ARTS thread at that ‘Fucking Factory’,  I always pay attention to this Mid TZ, because I believe that this is the ‘rare’ part and the different between this Transient Zone Indicator with ‘her’ nephew Zig-Zag Indicator.  Also TZ indicator can show us the ‘rejected’ zones (the bigger the rectangle, the stronger the rejection)..  or in Steve Nisson Language called pinbar.

And for Mid TZ the bigger the rectangle (or several MTZ in rows) mostly tell you the longer continuation will be..

MTH

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by MTH2014.

David
                  Participant

Kiads,

It’s great to be here with you on a real trader’s forum for traders by traders without all the crap from last place.

Thanks so much for all you continue to do to help real traders.

traderdp

David

mak
                    Participant

Great stuff Kiads! Looking forward to this..

Lowphat
                      Participant

And for Mid TZ the bigger the rectangle (or several MTZ in rows) mostly tell you the longer continuation will be.. MTH

I love this observation

“I believe the very best money is made at the market turns. Everyone says you get killed trying to pick tops and bottoms and you make all
                        your money by playing the trend in the middle. Well for twelve years I have been missing the meat in the middle but I have made a lot of
                        money at tops and bottoms.”
                        – Paul Tudor Jones

MTH2014
                        Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>MTH2014 (Kiads) wrote:</div>
                          And for Mid TZ the bigger the rectangle (or several MTZ in rows) mostly tell you the longer continuation will be.. MTH

I love this observation

My Brother, If you observe EURUSD Daily Chart with my template, it will look more clearly about this MTZ as a sign of continuation of current trend.. since I set TZ wing (h size) to 21 bars and in daily chart that meant every TZ range is for approximately 2 months trading days period. Also the ‘absent’ of opposite direction MTZ give us re-confirmation too..

MTH

MTH2014
                          Participant

Hi Guys,  To all of you who already have Star and Skull Indicator, you can just add ‘her’ to this TZ template..

And if you go to daily chart, this morning we have Up Signal from S&S Indicator.. then if you move to H1 chart there’s also Up Signal for this hour..

Later, I will inform you about additional tools (basic MT4 Indicator) for that Bull/Bear sub windows, that I never share it at Fucking Factory..  (thanks GOD..).. actually this is my main tool, for my main trading account.

I believe most of you never use this MT4 standard Bull/Bear Indicator.. lol.., also in all of my threads at FF I never talk about it.., but later if you know how to use it in combination with this TZ and S&S Indicator,  I think hundreds brothers and sisters at our great forum here will give significant impact to that Market Maker Business…. :whistle:

MTH

haikanoz
                            Participant

Thanks, follow this nice coaching thread.

apply this to EU weekly chart, can we infer that the downtrend is (i)strong and (ii)havn’t mature yet for any big retracement/reversal? Hmm.. nice and clear view

Yet to study the bull-bear divergence

Attachments:
                              You must be logged in to view attached files.
                              David
                              Participant

Hi Kiads,

Great to be here with you and real traders on a real traders forum.

for the great Bulls and Bears indicator, where can I go to get additional info on best ways to interpret and use this ?

Especially how to best use  Bulls and Bears indicator in combination with the TZ and S&S Indicator?

Thanks so much for your continued support to all of us here.

And as always a huge thank you to Saver0 for starting this great forum site for us all!!

traderdp

David

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by David.
                                paladim
                                Participant

Bro MTH,

thank you for kindness and share,  :good: :heart:

the bull bear indi, how to read them?

is bull indi better sensitive to long move, where as bear indi sensitive on down move?

p.s BPTZ and skull now appeared at daily EU. good sign for up move?

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by paladim.

~~~* life got hope: by the generosity of friends & you *~~~

MTH2014
                                  Participant

Bro MTH, thank you for kindness and share, :good: :heart: the bull bear indi, how to read them? is bull indi better sensitive to long move, where as bear indi sensitive on down move? p.s BPTZ and skull now appeared at daily EU. good sign for up move?

Yes My Brother,   if we see up signal in daily chart from S&S Indicator, the probability that today EURUSD daily candle will be ended in bullish form is higher, so on smaller TF like H4 or H1 (not necessarily in a same time), if we also see up signal, then we can go Long.. of course according to your MM, and with starting SL slightly bellow the Star…

And for Bull / Bear Indicator,   of course in down wave  Bear Indicator will be more quicker to cross zero line (yellow horizontal line) than Bull Indicator, and in up wave Bull Indicator will be more quicker, and Bear Indicator will act as re-confirmation.

Both ‘cross’ movements will happen earlier in small TF.. as usual.. and if the ‘crossing’ action is ‘strong enough’ it will also happen in higher TF respectively.

Later I will add another template that include ‘channel’ for Bull / Bear Sub Window that will significantly help us to see the cross movements more ‘clearly’.

then after that we will start our discussion on how to ‘visually read’ price action in relation with all the tools we use and we could take our ‘first entry’ and ‘re-entry’ (scale in) also when we could start to ‘gradually exit our current positions’ while we also make opposite ‘new entries’.

Hope it help and best regards

MTH

PS. Maybe better if we use external Image hosting  ( I use Photo Bucket), to post pictures with direct link and that also help our Brother Saver0 and save server storage… :heart:

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by MTH2014.

dtlase
                                    Participant

Hi Kiads, good to see you here. Looking forward to great trading with your arsenals.

hannele
                                      Participant

Hi Guys, To all of you who already have Star and Skull Indicator, you can just add ‘her’ to this TZ template.. And if you go to daily chart, this morning we have Up Signal from S&S Indicator.. then if you move to H1 chart there’s also Up Signal for this hour.. Later, I will inform you about additional tools (basic MT4 Indicator) for that Bull/Bear sub windows, that I never share it at Fucking Factory.. (thanks GOD..).. actually this is my main tool, for my main trading account. I believe most of you never use this MT4 standard Bull/Bear Indicator.. lol.., also in all of my threads at FF I never talk about it.., but later if you know how to use it in combination with this TZ and S&S Indicator, I think hundreds brothers and sisters at our great forum here will give significant impact to that Market Maker Business…. :whistle: MTH

Look forward to kicking MM’s ass.

Thank you Kiads for the arsenal and continual ammo to do it – can’t wait….

cheers

hannele

Trader7
                                        Participant

Kiads,

Good to see you here continuing your contribution to the education of those who need

your help to get on in life with some money. :good:

Thank you.

paladim
                                          Participant

Bro MTH,

Brilliant stuff! Skull Star + mtf tips matched my thought :whistle: ! TQTQ …hehe

p.s TQ for image tips, edit done B-)

All the best bro,

Paladim

~~~* life got hope: by the generosity of friends & you *~~~

Elen21
                                            Participant

This is really helpful, thanks for your hard work  bro Kiads.  :good:

GIBU
                                              Participant

a million thanks again

IVan
                                                Participant

This is more look interesting.. I’m still learning about TZ and SS .I will bokmark this page :D..

hrwn47
                                                  Participant

as always my friend….as always….

pedma
                                                    Participant

Thanks for great work bro. And i am really agree that we put images outside the server, this will reduce space and load,  and will keep fast access to server. :whistle:

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 383 total)
                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                    Scroll to Top