Forums General Discussions EOY 2020 Discussion

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Saver0

Hi all!

I’m back and I got the site back online. Sorry for being away from you all for many months and failing to get the site back online. It’s been one crazy year and I wanted to have a safe place for us to discuss what’s going on in the world and trading opportunities.

This year I got heavy into stock as well and did a bunch of Option trades early during the pandemic to make a quick buck. With unlimited QE (the Fed printing money), it seems the US market bull run seems unstoppable. It’s so sad what has happened to our real economy, with the unemployment and all. It seems like many would could be losing their homes as well in 2021 if more financial assistance isn’t approved.

What are your thoughts, what’s going to happen in the next few months? How can we capitalize on this and help our friends and family?

• This topic was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by Saver0.

Focus, Patience, Determination & Order in chaos

whiteking
      Participant

Bit long time this forum inactive

I wish will more trader share thought

Naga
        Participant

Hello,

Its been a long time.

Lets hope good things can happen in all this bad news around us.

I would like to open  discussion on the topic of  Cluster / foot print  related  trading if there are any takers?

Best wishes  and welcome

Naga

richterzoo
          Participant

Wow, some life back in the site. Hope things will start moving forward.

TraderTM
            Participant

Hi :bye: . I’m glad you’re back. I also lost a lot at the beginning of this year. But then I was able to restore some of the funds. I would be happy to continue discussing the EURUSD and GG53 theories. sorry for my English this is not my native language

Ничто не ново под луной:
              Что было, то и будет.
              Я завершаю круг и - вновь
              Готов бежать по кругу...

admin
              Keymaster

What does everyone think will happen over the next few weeks, months?

At least in the US, I see the possibility of more intense lockdowns. However, I’m not sure if markets would drop any further even if many states were to go into extended lockdowns.

The election feels strangely unfinished. Lot’s of uncertainty in the near future. Can’t get this feeling out of my head that all of this is happening for a reason. Lot’s of debt creation all over the world. I have no idea how poorer nations are down with their economy completely shutdown. What happens to their debt if they cannot pay? Average person in the USA isn’t doing much better either with many having lost their jobs with rent and loans to pay.

Most importantly, what the right trading move here? Long term is very uncertain so I think short term trend and fundamental following strategies are the most appropriate in my opinion.

phone-IX
                Participant

Hi all! I’m back and I got the site back online. Sorry for being away from you all for many months and failing to get the site back online. It’s been one crazy year and I wanted to have a safe place for us to discuss what’s going on in the world and trading opportunities. This year I got heavy into stock as well and did a bunch of Option trades early during the pandemic to make a quick buck. With unlimited QE (the Fed printing money), it seems the US market bull run seems unstoppable. It’s so sad what has happened to our real economy, with the unemployment and all. It seems like many would could be losing their homes as well in 2021 if more financial assistance isn’t approved. What are your thoughts, what’s going to happen in the next few months? How can we capitalize on this and help our friends and family?

Hi Saver0,
                  welcome back !!!  Nice to see you again … :good: :yahoo:
                  Hope we can get some ideas to get Green Pips in the near future …. B-)

samiruco
                  Participant

WOW. It is great to be back. I checked this site so many times and was sure that it was never going to come back. Good to know that the site is alive. The concept of EURUSDD (Transient Zones) brought me here. I also appreciated the good work of Sergio Bosani. Looking forward to learn more from this forum and contribute as well.

Thanks a lot @SaverO @Admin for reviving the site.I was missing it already.

TraderTM
                    Participant

This year fell to the bottom of the Kondratiev cycle. It is possible that we will still see a decline. now everyone is on positive emotions and buying. But big players need to make money , which means they don’t go the way the crowd thinks

Ничто не ново под луной:
                      Что было, то и будет.
                      Я завершаю круг и - вновь
                      Готов бежать по кругу...

ytrader07
                      Participant

Hi Saver0,

Great to see you back, and thank you for resurrecting the site.

Looking forward to all the fruitful discussions to come!

Wishing green pips to all Penguins,

ytrader

FXEZ
                        Participant

Welcome back – it’s been far too long!

Pigh77
                          Participant

Hi guys, nice to see everybody here again! :yahoo:

My idea is that the more the FED will continue to print the more the markets will growth.

Negative interest rates and poor returns on bonds are creating a bubble on stock market. Is a matter of communicating vessels of liquidity.

Always liquidity is moved in order to have higher returns, also the crypto currencies world is beneficial of this liquidity.

The picture attached is showing the liquidity provided to markets, as you can see 2020 pandemic period could be only a “v” recovery due to the exceptional liquidity injections, never seen before.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by Pigh77.
                            Attachments:
                            You must be logged in to view attached files.
                          Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                          Scroll to Top