Forums Development Websocket with MT4

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Maik
    Participant

Hello,

have somebody here a solution to make connection to a websocket with the MT4?

I want to connect to a websocket which can be reach under a wss:// adress.

I want to use the MT4 as a client and communicate with this websocket there.

Regards

simplex

Hi Maik,

Interesting question! Can you provide links to other websocket applications that might serve as examples or even prototypes?

And also: what would be the exact purpose of this connection?

s.

A good trader is a realist who wants to grab a chunk from the body of a trend, leaving top- and bottom-fishing to people on an ego trip. (Dr. Alexander Elder)

Maik
        Participant

Hello,

i have make some test with the prototype from following example: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/2599

It works when both Metatrader are on the same PC but when they are not on same PC it did not work in my test.

I also wanted to connect to other websockets like binary.com for binary options trading with metatrader, but it did not work.

Now i have create another solution where i must let a webbrowser run which can connect with javascript to the websocket from binary.com and it works for me this way, its not direct way but anyway it works.

Regards

simplex

So I assume it’s about connecting MT4 to web-based platforms?

If you have a prototype that works inside certain limitations why don’t you just post it here to start a process of extending those limitations?

Might be a start for some discussion.

A good trader is a realist who wants to grab a chunk from the body of a trend, leaving top- and bottom-fishing to people on an ego trip. (Dr. Alexander Elder)

ssoftware
            Participant

Can you share your solution for that ? i’m also trying to connect to binary.com last 10 days no success yet

Maik
              Participant

Hi, i did offer you to buy my solution it have cost me also a bit of time to create this all. For what do you need it, do you want to start a service or you want to trade yourself with EA at binary.com?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Scroll to Top