Forums General Discussions Thousand Advice for trader

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    sasco
    Participant

Hi to all ..
      Thanks to all and Special thanks to Saver0 because he allow us to share and view the concept ,strategy and charts form some generous trader
      Also special thanks to Kiads ,Xuxx99 and gg53 and others
      I start this thread to share our advice about trading and also to share some concept and even strategy in hints
      I’ll try to post here daily

sasco
      Participant

Don’t trade in real account before training in a DEMO for at least 3 month
        Choose perfectly your broker even in the demo account try to read every thing about him
        open demo with the same balance you want to trade and if you loss it open another withe same amount also
        Don’t trade real unless you win in three consecutive demo account

sasco
        Participant

Reserved

Saver0

Excited to see your thread Sasco! Can’t wait to see your contributions :yahoo:

Focus, Patience, Determination & Order in chaos

sasco
            Participant

Thanks My friend Saver0

sasco
              Participant

Don’t ever trade against the big player
                Big players make the major trend (don’t afraid from them as their sentiment didn’t change otherwise they try to fight each other and the formation of climax appear and you can see it in the chart )
                The simplest way to know the big players is buyer or seller look at the high time frame chart and minimize it as long as the window contain at least 100 candle look at the chart where he start at your screen and where he end “so easy “, I know there is many way to identify the trend I’ll discuss later my view in this field (unique view)
                Note: there are many sentiment for trend reversal you can read one of the important book (Technical Analysis Explained ) for Pring Martin (Thanks for him)
                But from my view you need to see climax before trend reversal , may be you need to blend more than candle to see it because the trend didn’t reverse without victim or loser and this happened in shadow or filament(whipsaw) and that is called later by EURUSDD Transient Zone (Thanks for him)
                • In contrary opinion to what he said k must be small in my opinion in trend reversal k must be big enough to include more loser before reversal

sniperguy
                Participant

Thanks for sharing my friend. K is big enough? Hm… interesting. I remember Eurusdd said about dynamic k (depend on bar). How many percent of the bar is used for this big k?

sasco
                  Participant

My friend sniperguy  don’t think market will reverse at any time frame without leaving a lot of  loser , as the number of loser increase the pullback increase 

so in Shooting star or Hummer we measure the target by the amount of the exhausted buyer or seller and that we can determine physically by the long of the upper shadow or the lower one

* TZ is the zone for loser for specific time (h) , something like shadow of the candle at any time frame specially higher where a lot of  loser persist

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by Saver0.
                    Saver0

My friend sniperguy don’t think market will reverse at any time frame without leaving a lot of loser , as the number of loser increase the pullback increase

so in Shooting star or Hummer we measure the target by the amount of the exhausted buyer or seller and that we can determine physically by the long of the upper shadow or the lower one

* TZ is the zone for loser for specific time (h) , something like shadow of the candle at any time frame specially higher where a lot of loser persist

That’s a very interesting observation Sasco!

Also it would be awesome if you could explain some of the things with charts if you have the time. That way its very easy for us to understand and see.

By the way, I was playing with your post to remove that HTML tag that was there <span>. I think I figured it out. In the future those tags shouldn’t show up  :yes:

Focus, Patience, Determination & Order in chaos

sasco
                      Participant

Thanks my friend Saver0

I think it is an amazing if one of the smart programmer here build TZ with variable h and become more adaptable with the market move and the slop ,I think h maybe more efficient if  h change with market breadth

** The psychology behind my Idea is the small move need small amount of loser and the same for gainer (balance )

but the market need a large number of loser if  the AUC (area under the curve ) for the move or the market breadth become big and this accompanied by either large k or large h to make another new recurrent Zone

i.e.

input h minimum = x number

input h maximum = z number

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by sasco.
                        sasco
                        Participant

Advice of the day :

Read a lot and train yourself but finally Build your own strategy which fit with your personality and your target even it is Moving average with candlestick

sasco
                          Participant

lesson of the day (of course to me ) as I train my self and teach my self

I NEED MY PIPS

I loss 1000 pips last week but i gain 100 % of my deposit

Today i try to return back my pips and i return 800 pips and gain roughly 50 % from the Initial deposit or 25 % from the last Equity

Don’t follow me as i’m so risky and still learning in this market from 2006 till now and this post and other not encourage any one to trade in this market

I’m one of the big loser in this Market and may be tomorrow or after tomorrow i lose the pip and the money (stopped out )

Attachments:
                            You must be logged in to view attached files.
                            mohammed
                            Participant

:good:

sasco
                              Participant

Today it is not my Day for stopped out  I’m still a live in this Account

How to deal with highly volatile market where there is a loser in both side, attack this market by small size order MM

Last week 1000 pips loss with 100 % profit

this week 1035 pips  90% profit from the last Balance or 180% from the Initial Deposit

Myfxbook screen shot

FF screen shot

Don’t follow me as i’m so risky and still learning in this market from 2006 till now and this post and other not encourage any one to trade in this market

I’m one of the big loser in this Market and may be tomorrow or after tomorrow I lose the pip and the money (stopped out )

sasco
                                Participant

Tip of the day 

CLEAN YOUR TERMINAL ……..

Every thing around us by the time become exhausted also bad orders in your terminal by the time become exhausted the best thing to do is get ride of this order because they move you emotion toward it although they are in the wrong side

i.e. Close all NEGATIVE orders once you achieve your daily target or by maximum weekly target

:good:

Jhlewis10
                                  Participant

Tip of the day CLEAN YOUR TERMINAL …….. Every thing around us by the time become exhausted also bad orders in your terminal by the time become exhausted the best thing to do is get ride of this order because they move you emotion toward it although they are in the wrong side i.e. Close all NEGATIVE orders once you achieve your daily target or by maximum weekly target :good:

Great advice.    I also have to stick to strict lot sizes based on % of my account because high leverage kills me being a noob and all.

I use this calculator now and do not deviate from it.  http://www.forex21.com/forex-risk-calculator-in-lots/

sorry insert link is grayed out I can not hot link this.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by Jhlewis10.
                                    sasco
                                    Participant

THANKS my friend Jhlewis10

sasco
                                      Participant

For all trader and me

Today is the FOMC statement

Notice : The market Move in an area for a long time assume this area is transient except AUDUSD ! which move in its original way

The market will try to stabilize the increase in volatility that happened last few weeks and for this the market will choose the new pathway for the next weeks or confirm the recurrent event of this transient

The End result we will know the consolidation area for the next few week from FOMC meeting today

Take care

sasco
                                        Participant

Advice of the day

This for today only  (recommendation)

Trade with very small volume as you can and if the market goes against you don’t afraid it will return back to near the  pivot before FOMC statement release  unless it break the range of the week  (due to leak )

i.e. The market will be recurrent until the release of FOMC statement

I don’t guarantee what I said “by one cent “only I’ll do it in my account  and what I think from the skeleton of the chart

Take Care and Good trading

Best regards to all

sasco
                                          Participant

For declaration of the last post

in other words  : Today only not in any other FOMC release later  , Market will start  moving to another new area if he decide to do that , from the pivot area unless we (retail trader ) exposed to leakage of the data ….

Best regards to all

sasco
                                            Participant

Before Trading High impact news specially that move the market to new area for at least few weeks (NFP and FOMC)

You need to answer this question to yourself 

how many times you win in FOMC in 10 times of year ?

if the answer less than 8 , it is more better to avoid trading in it

and How many times you win in 12 times of the year for NFP ? if the answer less than 9 , it is better to avoid trading it

This is because the volatility increase and this mean your emotion move with the market whipsaw accompanied with this news

as all advice to demo technical strategy you need to demo impact news before going with real account

Best regards to all

sasco
                                              Participant

This Post revised by Admin (Saver0) through PM

Hi to all here ..
                                                I want to introduce myself before completing to post in this thread
                                                I’m Pharmacist from Egypt trading forex since 2006 and the first account I opened with CMC market (England )where the market watch contain at least 8000 securities and as I’m so risky I trade with the first day 95 orders with final 10 % loss from my balance and this after 2 days only in demo account
                                                After 20 month I stop trading with this complicated broker and my account till now have at least 10 % but I forget it hhhh
                                                After that I opened account with FXCM and also stopped out may be after one month and so on , I opened in many brokers after a while I trained myself till there is no account opened and stopped before doubling it many times
                                                I loss a lot of accounts may be hundreds with of course many hundred thousands of dollars
                                                Whatever there is no account opened without doubling many time even there is account arrive to 10000 % before stopped
                                                I study well since 2008 and roughly read many books for technical analysis starting from Murhy Books ,Pring Martin ,Kirck Patrick, Steve Nisson ,Tony Plummer, Kaufman and others
                                                And enter the exam for CFT1 in October 2008 and get CFTe in April 2009 also I have CMT1 (link:http://www.ifta.org/public/files/newsletter/99759e37279786596a983ea1ca678a28.pdf ) look at the third page for my name Dr.Selim Ahmed Ahmed Selim ESTA Also there picture to me in the 14 page at the middle of the second picture
                                                And I have many certificate in my Country between professional and experience in technical analysis
                                                Also I discuss an Idea with the president of IFTA Adam Sorab in meeting in October 2009 at Chicago about AUC (area under the curve for Oscillator ) to measure the real breadth of the market and the balance between supply and demand and he was fond of about the idea but as usual I didn’t completed what started ….
                                                Also The First Competition in Windsor I’m in the second Rank (and miss the first because I forget and deposit during the competition )
                                                After all of this I still so risky as my body need dopamine , all risky man has deficiency of dopamine and they get it from fear so they do what normal man can’t till reach to fear emotion (don’t forget that I’m Pharmacist , maybe I forget that )
                                                I won a lot of Money from this amazing platform and LOSS a lot from it
                                                But still a live

Don’t forget that I’m one of the most loser in this Market but also one of the most over the Internet can win in it at any time and at any condition only I loss when my brain become exhausted and this happened all the time

I said that to know who give you the advice and you can’t afford to win from this market unless you write each advice in a paper and stick it in the front of you
                                                And also I said that to tell all the trader you must work hard and read a lot and train yourself till reach your goalThanks to All

and Best Regards
                                                Special Thanks to you Saver0

sasco
                                                Participant

AUDUSD !!! gives us a hint about FOMC so I put  ! after it in a previous  Post ” Notice : The market Move in an area for a long time assume this area is transient except AUDUSD ! which move in its original way”

Gio
                                                  Participant

Advice of the day : Read a lot and train yourself but finally Build your own strategy which fit with your personality and your target even it is Moving average with candlestick

This is a good post my friend :good:   , thanks. Understood.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by Gio.
                                                    MTH2014
                                                    Participant

Assalamualaikum wr wb.

Hi My Brother, Dr.Selim..

Very Inspiring Story.. ,

Good Trader is a Risk Taker with Good Knowledge…

Bad Trader is also a Risk Taker but without Knowledge..

I play with this forex market since 2000, and quickly become my main hobby.. lol.   I really love ‘the beauty of charts’ from geometrical side and when MT3 come with mql programming then I also learn it until know..

Martin Pring and Steve Nisson also my favorite and at last I fall in love with Renko… and become renko lover.

I consider You as our “Senior Advisor’ for our Penguin Traders site here,  please always give us your great suggestions and advices in any related fields..

May Allah S.W.T Bless You and Your Family and Friends with Strong Faith, Good Healthy, Continuing Wealthy and Prosperity forever..

Wassalamualaikum Wr.Wb.

MTH

Intuition, Experiences and Common sense..
                                                      http://www.binaryoptionsedge.com/

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 43 total)
                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                    Scroll to Top