Forums General Discussions Random Screenshots

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Lowphat
    Participant

weekly eurusd

• This topic was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by Lowphat.
      Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

“I believe the very best money is made at the market turns. Everyone says you get killed trying to pick tops and bottoms and you make all
      your money by playing the trend in the middle. Well for twelve years I have been missing the meat in the middle but I have made a lot of
      money at tops and bottoms.”
      – Paul Tudor Jones

Saver0

I was looking at this the other day too.. maybe we will get a nice retracement up and then it will hammer it down.. who knows though.. haha

Something is telling me that it’s going to come back up to 1.27 by March-April. No confirmation yet.

Focus, Patience, Determination & Order in chaos

Zelo
        Participant

Just wake up from a nap and see this :cry:

Update: :-)

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by Zelo.
          GU_Night
          Participant

GBPJPY

Edit: Stopped out at BE.

Edit: deleted picture.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by GU_Night.
            • This reply was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by GU_Night.
            Attachments:

There are children playing in the streets who could solve some of my top problems in physics, because they have modes of sensory perception that I lost long ago. ~Oppenheimer

Lowphat
            Participant

Just wake up from a nap and see this :cry:

Nice!

GBPJPY
              Edit: Stopped out at BE.

i tried a long on eurusd thinking it would bounce off the trend line and it hit my stoploss so you both did better than me :)
              it was very important for me to understand sam’s methods. for me it was a piece of the puzzle thx for the attachment

• This reply was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by Lowphat.

“I believe the very best money is made at the market turns. Everyone says you get killed trying to pick tops and bottoms and you make all
              your money by playing the trend in the middle. Well for twelve years I have been missing the meat in the middle but I have made a lot of
              – Paul Tudor Jones

Lowphat
              Participant

i think the days are past where i use to enter and it goes against me every trade right from the entry.

to close partial or not to close hmm

Attachments:

– Paul Tudor Jones

Revolution
                Participant

CHF positioning attached….before the move..chart from 13th January…

• This reply was modified 9 years, 5 months ago by Revolution.
                  • This reply was modified 9 years, 5 months ago by Revolution.
                  Attachments:
                  Lowphat
                  Participant

partial position closed and good or bad ima let the rest ride

i realized my entry’s are more sup/dem trades than tz but tz can show you where sup/dem is in most cases

Attachments:

– Paul Tudor Jones

Lowphat
                    Participant

this is one setup i normally look for.
                      usually @ least a 1 to 1 or better  rr 

• This reply was modified 9 years, 3 months ago by Lowphat.
                      Attachments:

– Paul Tudor Jones

Lowphat
                      Participant

hmm which way to trade.

Attachments:

– Paul Tudor Jones

Arthur
                        Participant

Long GU again? I’m good – as I am in lower.. but another long opportunity right here. 15 minutes to go – then enter.

As we are going to 1.5318

All the best :yahoo:

Attachments:
                          Lowphat
                          Participant

any thoughts on how far this will run?

– Paul Tudor Jones

Lowphat
                            Participant

checking out pitchforks

Attachments:

– Paul Tudor Jones

simplex

One year later now!

weekly eurusd

Just stumbled upon your post and took the freedom to rebuild your pic. Blue dashed line shows the the position of your last years actual weekly bar. So far for the ‘predictive’ nature of trendlines.

s.

Attachments:

A good trader is a realist who wants to grab a chunk from the body of a trend, leaving top- and bottom-fishing to people on an ego trip. (Dr. Alexander Elder)

Lowphat
                                Participant

hmm. these PF’s are looking interesting

Attachments:

– Paul Tudor Jones

Lowphat
                                  Participant

posting this one so i can see what happens later.

Attachments:

– Paul Tudor Jones

Lowphat
                                    Participant

if we are on second leg down then we should see a move of at least 0836 (if your into Elliot Wave it would be going into leg 3)

if its not the second leg i have no idea where its going to go.

Attachments:

– Paul Tudor Jones

Lowphat
                                      Participant

if we are on second leg down then we should see a move of at least 0836 (if your into Elliot Wave it would be going into leg 3) if its not the second leg i have no idea where its going to go.

ok we have 0836 almost to the pip. now i will wait for another significant retrace which may or may not happen before the next move down.

Attachments:

– Paul Tudor Jones

Lowphat
                                        Participant

and remember it is impossible to pick tops. only trade in the direction of trend and momentum.  :muhaha:

Attachments:

– Paul Tudor Jones

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)
                                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                        Scroll to Top