Forums General Discussions point of recurrence

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    mohammed
    Participant

Hello  every one. First I’m sorry for  my English.   I was at  ff and  followed tz zones thread and I  have some thing to  tell you about how can you expect point of recurrence  but this has some  conditions  . one tool  we will use it is fibo  expansion .  tz must form  a  pattern that I called  1.2.3  we  have 2  cases .first one that  price goes  above top  previous tz area  in this case we look for other 2 confirmed tz after  first  one  . lets call first tz 1  then  the following tz will be  below the  first  one lets call it 2 . so 3 should be between 1 and 2. I hope pictures explain more than writing

• This topic was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by mohammed.
      Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      mohammed
      Participant

the  second  case when price expected to re visit bottom tz  and if you understand the first case you will get the second one

Saver0

Yes, this is a very good observation. I was looking at this as well and there is validity to analyzing in this way. Because what TZs are is a type of a fractal. But it’s not exactly like a fractal. The only difference is that some places TZs might not draw where a fractal might be. I’m starting to think that fractals might actually be superior to TZs because we need to see all H_Left transient bars. What we need is a fractal indicator where we can set how many bar fractal it is and to show it as soon as its a pending fractal. This can be used for fib extension analysis.

Focus, Patience, Determination & Order in chaos

Femo
          Participant

Nice setup mate! I mostly trade 123 pattern and i look forward to delv this further.

regards
            fm

mohammed
            Participant

lol it seems that you observed that before me whatever we should benefit from that

:good:

simplex

I’m starting to think that fractals might actually be superior to TZs because we need to see all H_Left transient bars. What we need is a fractal indicator where we can set how many bar fractal it is and to show it as soon as its a pending fractal.

Interesting idea! Might also be interesting to combine PTZ and potential fractals when calculating probabilities for a reversal. Thinking about it …

A good trader is a realist who wants to grab a chunk from the body of a trend, leaving top- and bottom-fishing to people on an ego trip. (Dr. Alexander Elder)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Scroll to Top