Forums Trading Systems Discussion PDF Treasure Chest

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    PiratePip
    Participant

Hey guys wanted to share a folder I made on google drive containing all the PDF’s i found useful. Not quite as good as being able to archive the old thread(i dont know how to do this) but this is next best thing.

Hope it helps, Cheers!

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-plSehEbuq2ZGRXX2M4SmxZR1E&usp=sharing

-Life’s Good & Why Wouldn’t It Be? I’m a Pirate After All!

Saver0

Awesome! Thanks for taking the time to do this PiratePip!

Focus, Patience, Determination & Order in chaos

GIBU
        Participant

Thanks PIRAT PIPS  for your valuable time very impressive

take care

jacky
          Participant

Many thanks Pip. Now there is no worry that the treasure ‘gone’ for unclear reason. I will download them soon …

stt
            Participant

Hi PiratePip, I have archived most of the threadson TZ from FF in case they disappear. If you have any particular thread in mind, please post here and i will add to the list.

PiratePip
              Participant

Hey Stt! if you could possible archive my buried treasure thread that would be greatly appreciated! and thank you for archiving what you have already. Glad to see others are taking steps to preserve the treasures. Question when archiving a thread will it save the pictures attached to the post or no?

Jurij
                Participant

for the sake of completeness, as already linked in the FF buried treasure thread

similarity by authors and topic – 4 december 2014.7z 

Does anyone have archived posts from other interesting threads like the one from Saver0, gg53 etc..?

Recurrence as biggest defense and weakness of the market at the same time

Lowphat
                  Participant

How to archive  thread

if you were to use a program like metaproducts offline explorer

and you wanted pirate pips thread you would just add the starting page like

http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=513396

you would uncheck Level limit (assuming this means how many links deep to download)

then under URL Filters —>Filenames you add “t=513396” and perhaps “attachment.php” without quotes to included keywords.

offline explorer is not free but there are free versions of website copiers for all OS’s which should work the same way

then you can export files to zip or find the folder with the downloaded website and zip them up manually

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by Lowphat.

“I believe the very best money is made at the market turns. Everyone says you get killed trying to pick tops and bottoms and you make all
                    your money by playing the trend in the middle. Well for twelve years I have been missing the meat in the middle but I have made a lot of
                    money at tops and bottoms.”
                    – Paul Tudor Jones

mak
                    Participant

Wow, thanks for such nice resources guys!

Another way of archiving forum threads is with PageZipper:

http://www.printwhatyoulike.com/pagezipper

Booz
                      Participant

Hi everyone.

I was follow the concept of TZ in forex factory since the first days. I think the most profitable person using this concept is FX-Jay, and someone make a pdf compilation of all his post. I think thatcan be usefull. I can’t upload here becouse is to big.

http://www.forexfactory.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1545812

Sorry for my english.

Booz

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by Booz.
                        Jurij
                        Participant

Hi everyone. I was follow the concept of TZ in forex factory since the first days. I think the most profitable person using this concept is FX-Jay, and someone make a pdf compilation of all his post. I think thatcan be usefull.

Hey booz, my previously posted archive contains all of his TZ relevant posts.

Recurrence as biggest defense and weakness of the market at the same time

Booz
                          Participant

Sorry Jurij I was looking in the files of the first post and i didn’t see yours.

4xPipaholic
                            Participant

Thanks PiratePip ,

Looking forward to reading it :)

4x

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by 4xPipaholic.
                              PiratePip
                              Participant

Thanks PiratePip , Looking forward to reading it :) 4x

I am unsure how I feel about you seeing here and in now way think this is sincere by any means. It is the line of thinking brought about in your thread that has soiled our good names. You guys called many people scammers there with absolutely  no proof. you have 50 pages of people calling people scammers, all with no proof. the only one you will actually list(Jacko).
                                It is your insensitivity to making/letting other in your thread make allegations with no proof  and encouraging it that has soiled our name. Since we got banned your thread has been calling all of us “scammers” with absolutely no proof. and now you are over here wishing “looking forward to reading it” when you created a thread that now has 50 pages doing nothing but trying to trash reputable FF users with allegations that have no proof, and the mods don’t either, other wise we would all have been suspended for addition usernames, and notice my self, kiads, saver, ballie were not removed for this reason. Im not saying this is intentional but I think lack of care for pointing the finger with no proof(allowing it to go on for 50 pages…) has done nothing but to allow nobodies to ruin the names of some people with out any proof at all.

I thank you for “looking forward to read it” but I highly doubt you are reading it for your own interest in the ideas.

I hope I am wrong…

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by PiratePip.
                                • This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by PiratePip.

hannele
                                Participant

Hey guys wanted to share a folder I made on google drive containing all the PDF’s i found useful. Not quite as good as being able to archive the old thread(i dont know how to do this) but this is next best thing. Hope it helps, Cheers! https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-plSehEbuq2ZGRXX2M4SmxZR1E&usp=sharing

Thank you PiratePip for your effort :good:

cheers

hannele

stt
                                  Participant

Hey Stt! if you could possible archive my buried treasure thread that would be greatly appreciated! and thank you for archiving what you have already. Glad to see others are taking steps to preserve the treasures. Question when archiving a thread will it save the pictures attached to the post or no?

PiratePip, your thread was already in my list (hehe) so it is fully archieved. i will upload zip file soon. and yes all the images and attachements are saved as well (just need to reconfigure the links in the pages so they load from local copy).

also added other threads you linked in  your first post.

There are other tools (like offline explorer etc) that can save. I just wrote a script that uses curl to download since this gives total flexibility which off the shelf tools usually lack.

thanks for all your help!!

PiratePip
                                    Participant

Thank very much for doing all of that for us Stt I my self greatly appreciate it and I am sure many others do aswell!

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                    Scroll to Top