Forums Development Trading Systems – Development MTH – TZ and her friends for manual trading all TF

Tagged: ,

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 383 total)
  • Author
    MTH2014
    Participant

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

To the great Mr.Kiads Thank you a lot of always useful information . Update of this thread is fun every day . Let one question . Mr.GekkoJr92 is used in post #1067 Indicator of “! MTH b700+ SubSeq 13th Next Star” , how can I get ? Your indicator of “! MTH b700+ PSS Friday the 13th Indi v.1.0″ but I have , what another thing with this ? Thank you for your answer .

Hi Brother,

be active here, and if you don’t mind inform me your e-mail..

Best regards

MTH

Intuition, Experiences and Common sense..
      http://www.binaryoptionsedge.com/

MTH2014
      Participant

Dear Kiads i must thank you again for all generosity and humanism! i am very interested to your mind about depending between SS and support demand zone and perhaps TZ with frequency of price curve. i saw a picture in ff that i dont remember whether it was by you or other friend.anyway do you think maybe we could find a cycle time (wave length) for each pair currency to help us to see the light for model of future moving of price?

Ou yes, i remember this image. Want to ask bro Kiads last time at FF, but forget. So, +1 to the question … I see the bottom price is at number two (#2) , the swing point. But the center of the circle is not at that point, but between point #2 and #3. I assume we must define where exactly the center of the circle, to get how far the price will be … How to define this center point of the circle ? Thanks a lot in advance my friend.

Hi Brothers,

That Fibo Arch is part of my geometrical charting, and in relation to SS or TZ, one of my method to look at ‘potential’ future price curve is by looking at previous LL and HH. so to determine ‘where’ is the center of the arch, look at this example picture bellow of USDCHF M5.

Hope it help and best regards

MTH

smallcat
        Participant

Thanks mate. I see your Fibo Arch is different than this : http://ta.mql4.com/linestudies/fibonacci_arcs
          It is like an ellipse, but yours is a circle. Does your work in MT4 or Ninja or other platform ?  Any clue ?
          Thanks

MTH2014
          Participant

Thanks mate. I see your Fibo Arch is different than this : http://ta.mql4.com/linestudies/fibonacci_arcs It is like an ellipse, but yours is a circle. Does your work in MT4 or Ninja or other platform ? Any clue ? Thanks

My Brother,  this is MT4 Fib Arch,  how to make it half circle is by adjusting it’s scale value and synchronizing with your chart zoom in / out level.

MTH

MTH2014
            Participant

Watch out for for those SweetSpots !! Those are known areas for traders to wait for breakout. The problem is that others know this also, and will use it against you – and it’s not the brokers. they will push the price up for small “fake” breakout, and than drops it by 50-60-70 pips to gather retailers StopLoss. After that the price will really breakout…. All the red lines in the attached are round numbers SweetSpots…. G.

Yes Brother, that exactly correct if you take ’round number levels breakout’  but I use my custom SweetSpot levels as pullback and continuation marker..

MTH

smallcat
              Participant

Thanks mate. I see your Fibo Arch is different than this : http://ta.mql4.com/linestudies/fibonacci_arcs It is like an ellipse, but yours is a circle. Does your work in MT4 or Ninja or other platform ? Any clue ? Thanks

My Brother, this is MT4 Fib Arch, how to make it half circle is by adjusting it’s scale value and synchronizing with your chart zoom in / out level. MTH

Hi bro, do you mean we put a Fibo Arc on MT4, then we edit the “object” manually, changing the scale and value in parameter tab , choose ellipse, and define the Fibo level ?
                If the circle is not at the right place, then we change the scale and value again and again until we get the right circle diameter and it appear at right place ? (because we can not move it using mouse).

And about 175 and 200 level, do you mean it is the 1.75 and 2.0 at Fibo level setting properties ?
                Thanks bro.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by smallcat.
                MTH2014
                Participant

My Brother, this is MT4 Fib Arch, how to make it half circle is by adjusting it’s scale value and synchronizing with your chart zoom in / out level. MTH

Hi bro, do you mean we put a Fibo Arc on MT4, then we edit the “object” manually, changing the scale and value in parameter tab , choose ellipse, and define the Fibo level ? If the circle is not at the right place, then we change the scale and value again and again until we get the right circle diameter and it appear at right place ? (because we can not move it using mouse). And about 175 and 200 level, do you mean it is the 1.75 and 2.0 at Fibo level setting properties ? Thanks bro.

Of Course we can move any MT4 Objects in our chart.. just make it active ( in option select Object Tab, and choose select object after creation)

and yes,  1.75 level is 175%  ( you can type in level as 1.75 and in description as 175 %) range count base on from lever A (0) to lever B (100) of Fib Arch..

MTH

aryafx
                  Participant

Thanks to Small Cat.
                    Dear Kiads , may check if this arch fibo drawing is correct and if yes then what is your methodology on it?(usdcad-1H)
                    thanks dear

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by aryafx.
                    Attachments:
                    You must be logged in to view attached files.
                    lasta
                    Participant

Dear Mr.Kiads

Reply , thank you.
                      Since I can not speak English well , I’m sorry .

This is my e-mail address .

[email protected]

And even though you are a busy people , I’m sorry .
                      Mail from you , I am looking forward to .

Thank you

Best regards

lasta

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by lasta.
                      • This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by lasta.
                      smallcat
                      Participant

Of Course we can move any MT4 Objects in our chart.. just make it active ( in option select Object Tab, and choose select object after creation) and yes, 1.75 level is 175% ( you can type in level as 1.75 and in description as 175 %) range count base on from lever A (0) to lever B (100) of Fib Arch.. MTH

Thank you my friend, now i can move the object using mouse :good:

@arya:

you have made it bro … :yes:

aryafx
                        Participant

Dear Kiads and mates!
                          my mind has been busy some while about if there is a indigenous cycle for any price chart behavior? if yes if possible we could find major and minor frequency of it ? I saw some people believed price could be formed as Fourier transform or Goertzel equation. but really i dont know if it could be modeling like that?
                          anyhow seriously i am thinking really if there is a F(frequency) in price moving then as we have a Duality system that could transform time domain to frequency domain like Laplace transform which help us to analyse the behavior and predict of price better!!!pardon me due to my bad English !

aryafx
                          Participant

Thankyou Dear Smallcat

MTH2014
                            Participant

Dear Kiads and mates! my mind has been busy some while about if there is a indigenous cycle for any price chart behavior? if yes if possible we could find major and minor frequency of it ? I saw some people believed price could be formed as Fourier transform or Goertzel equation. but really i dont know if it could be modeling like that? anyhow seriously i am thinking really if there is a F(frequency) in price moving then as we have a Duality system that could transform time domain to frequency domain like Laplace transform which help us to analyse the behavior and predict of price better!!!pardon me due to my bad English !

My Brother,

Yes, Market has cycles and actually dynamic pseudo random cycles that really complicated to calculate with only Fourier or Goertzel formulas.

Mostly market cycles develop from action-reaction interaction between supply and demand,  while supply/demand itself partially develop from psychological interpretation of historical price curves shape,  real economic transactions, speculations, rumors, and government interventions..

Until now, i don’t find any complete method that can perfectly calculate and visualize this dynamic market curves..

I do this before, that fourier extrapolator, Goertzel, spectrum, etc you name it.. all in my arsenal.. lol..

Best Regards

MTH

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by MTH2014.

aryafx
                              Participant

Dear Kiads !
                                Thankyou for your explanation .
                                I am studying your SS method. and saw this by you.
                                Now about that TZ ‘wing’ or h.

On daily chart I use h = 21 so the length of TZ = 21 x 2 = 42 + 1 (middle bar)= 43 and that meant the average of 2 months trading days..
                                sometime the left ‘wing’ will cover previous month and the ‘right’ wing will cover current month, and if this PTZ become CTZ, the next 21 daily bars or ‘next month’ will be the after effect ‘area’ of that TZ.

and if you remember that my Star and Skull Indicator base on 13 SubSeq and that prime number 13 is the ‘root’ of prime number 43..lol. and the prime number in between is 23. If you set your TZ ‘wing’ or h = 11 then the length of TZ = 11 x 2= 22 +1 (middle bar) = 23 or the average of 1 month trading days..

So if you see ‘star’ at middle bar of top/bottom PTZ it will almost 100% that the next candle after middle bar will confluence with ‘star’ direction and also meant that there will be ‘skull’ right on top/bottom of that candle, and mostly that PTZ will become CTZ. With that fact you can trade away from that PTZ middle bar.

( for you who don’t know what the hell PTZ is = Potential Transient Zone and CTZ = Confirmed Transient Zone ).

In my personal opinion, looking for TZ bellow the daily chart is not so effective, unless you still use same ‘wing’ size ratio with daily chart.

Like in H4 chart your ‘wing’ maybe for 1 week (30 H4 bars) so your PTZ length will be 2 weeks.

MTH

may have a chart by you to clear more it for me!!! sorry to bother you always!
                                the Big mans have Big headache!!! as you Sir!

smallcat
                                Participant

Of Course we can move any MT4 Objects in our chart.. just make it active ( in option select Object Tab, and choose select object after creation) and yes, 1.75 level is 175% ( you can type in level as 1.75 and in description as 175 %) range count base on from lever A (0) to lever B (100) of Fib Arch.. MTH

Thank you for this nice post bro Kiads. I just know that they have Similarity … having just 3% (very small) difference :-(

For Node.js development, I found http://nodejstools.codeplex.com/ to be really neat.

Here is a tutorial on setting yourself up if you want to do so:

http://blogs.msdn.com/b/brunoterkaly/archive/2014/02/02/how-to-use-node-js-packages-with-visual-studio.aspx

And thanks for this mate. I have Click at the Link  you gave Above, it is really valuable. :good:

MTH2014
                                  Participant

Dear Kiads ! Thankyou for your explanation . I am studying your SS method. and saw this by you. Now about that TZ ‘wing’ or h. On daily chart I use h = 21 so the length of TZ = 21 x 2 = 42 + 1 (middle bar)= 43 and that meant the average of 2 months trading days.. sometime the left ‘wing’ will cover previous month and the ‘right’ wing will cover current month, and if this PTZ become CTZ, the next 21 daily bars or ‘next month’ will be the after effect ‘area’ of that TZ. and if you remember that my Star and Skull Indicator base on 13 SubSeq and that prime number 13 is the ‘root’ of prime number 43..lol. and the prime number in between is 23. If you set your TZ ‘wing’ or h = 11 then the length of TZ = 11 x 2= 22 +1 (middle bar) = 23 or the average of 1 month trading days.. So if you see ‘star’ at middle bar of top/bottom PTZ it will almost 100% that the next candle after middle bar will confluence with ‘star’ direction and also meant that there will be ‘skull’ right on top/bottom of that candle, and mostly that PTZ will become CTZ. With that fact you can trade away from that PTZ middle bar. ( for you who don’t know what the hell PTZ is = Potential Transient Zone and CTZ = Confirmed Transient Zone ). In my personal opinion, looking for TZ bellow the daily chart is not so effective, unless you still use same ‘wing’ size ratio with daily chart. Like in H4 chart your ‘wing’ maybe for 1 week (30 H4 bars) so your PTZ length will be 2 weeks. Hope it help and best regards MTH may have a chart by you to clear more it for me!!! sorry to bother you always! the Big mans have Big headache!!! as you Sir!

Hi Brother,

First for this prime 43th ‘after effect’ bar.   (this maybe the reason of my revocation from ‘fucking factory’..lol).

and for the SnS Indicator, you should also only focus on bottom signals.. when in uptrend.. or do opposite in downtrend,   or do ‘rangebound’ in ranging market.. lol,  just as easy as that..

Best Regards

MTH

smallcat
                                    Participant

Hi Brother, First for this prime 43th ‘after effect’ bar. (this maybe the reason of my revocation from ‘fucking factory’..lol).

and for the SnS Indicator, you should also only focus on bottom signals.. when in uptrend.. or do opposite in downtrend, or do ‘rangebound’ in ranging market.. lol, just as easy as that.. Best Regards MTH

Thank you mate, so the “after effect”  just need only TZ indicator.  :good:

And you choose different H setting for each TF ?

MTH2014
                                      Participant

Hi Brother, First for this prime 43th ‘after effect’ bar. (this maybe the reason of my revocation from ‘fucking factory’..lol). and for the SnS Indicator, you should also only focus on bottom signals.. when in uptrend.. or do opposite in downtrend, or do ‘rangebound’ in ranging market.. lol, just as easy as that.. Best Regards MTH

Thank you mate, so the “after effect” just need only TZ indicator. :good: And you choose different H setting for each TF ?

Yes Brother,  this only my personal opinion..,  when I select TF and then how to determine the wing of TZ (h),  I will loook at the consistency of the ‘next immediate bar’ after TZ confirmed..

for example for bottom TZ the ‘next immediate bar’ should be bullish bar, and bearish bar for top TZ, if the frequency/probability of the ‘correct result’ is high then I will use that H length for my TZ wing..

just like that.. lol, because I’m not math guy..

So, when Potential TZ become Confirmed TZ  then I know that the ‘next bar’ will in high probability to trade..

Best Regards

MTH

aryafx
                                        Participant

Thank you sir! appreciated!

smallcat
                                          Participant

…. So, when Potential TZ become Confirmed TZ then I know that the ‘next bar’ will in high probability to trade.. Best Regards MTH

Thanks my friend, you are really master in “Next bar” probability. A great clue  :yahoo:

I have another question regarding the G’s “ForexGT” indicator (the histogram oscillator one, not the Div one) & SnS.
                                            For example, in order to use iCustom,  i changed the color for ForexGT indicator to : Blue, Red, Green, Orange  (buffer : 0,1,2,3 ??).
                                            So, Blue & Red will be the positive histogram (above zero line) and Orange & Green will be the negative histogram (below zero).
                                            If the histogram changed from Blue to Red, we will see a “Red Dot” on Divergence indicator, and if histogram changed from Orange to Green, we will see a “Yellow Dot” on Divergence indicator.

*) If the histogram  change from Blue to Red (now we are at first Red histogram), what are the value of Blue,Green,Orange buffer ? Are they zero (0.0) or EMPTY_VALUE or … ?

*) And for the SnS, if from data window we see empty value, it actually has a zero(0.0) in the buffer or  EMPTY_VALUE ?

*) Is there a trick to compare the EMPTY_VALUE  ? I read some where that we can not compare EMPTY_VALUE , because it will give us a wrong result. (except we use “SetIndexEmptyValue” and define a new value for default EMPTY_VALUE).

Ex:
                                            *) if (x != EMPTY_VALUE)   or  if (x==EMPTY_VALUE) or if (x==2147483647)  etc …  will return a wrong value.
                                            *) if in the code we have: SetIndexEmptyValue(1,0.0); ….  then compare it like :  (x==0.0)  will give us a right result.

Thanks in advance bro.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by smallcat.
                                            MTH2014
                                            Participant

…. So, when Potential TZ become Confirmed TZ then I know that the ‘next bar’ will in high probability to trade.. Best Regards MTH

Thanks my friend, you are really master in “Next bar” probability. A great clue :yahoo: I have another question regarding the G’s “ForexGT” indicator (the histogram oscillator one, not the Div one) & SnS. For example, in order to use iCustom, i changed the color for ForexGT indicator to : Blue, Red, Green, Orange (buffer : 0,1,2,3 ??). So, Blue & Red will be the positive histogram (above zero line) and Orange & Green will be the negative histogram (below zero). If the histogram changed from Blue to Red, we will see a “Red Dot” on Divergence indicator, and if histogram changed from Orange to Green, we will see a “Yellow Dot” on Divergence indicator. *) If the histogram change from Blue to Red (now we are at first Red histogram), what are the value of Blue,Green,Orange buffer ? Are they zero (0.0) or EMPTY_VALUE or … ? *) And for the SnS, if from data window we see empty value, it actually has a zero(0.0) in the buffer or EMPTY_VALUE ? *) Is there a trick to compare the EMPTY_VALUE ? I read some where that we can not compare EMPTY_VALUE , because it will give us a wrong result. (except we use “SetIndexEmptyValue” and define a new value for default EMPTY_VALUE). Ex: *) if (x != EMPTY_VALUE) or if (x==EMPTY_VALUE) or if (x==2147483647) etc … will return a wrong value. *) if in the code we have: SetIndexEmptyValue(1,0.0); …. then compare it like : (x==0.0) will give us a right result. Thanks in advance bro.

Hi Brother,

Maybe better if you ask GG53 for the exact calculation,   but in my opinion,  GG53, take the value of buffer 4 from his Tick Volume Indicator (ivory color by default), for his calculation on his Tick Volume Divergence Indicator (to become buffer 0). and then use fractal rule as his peak and through dot marker buffers, for example;

if     (   buffer4 [n+2] > buffer4 [n+1] && buffer4 [n+1] < buffer4 [n] ) { DotMarkerUp [n+1] = buffer4 [n+1]; DotMarkerDown [n+1] = 0.0;} else {DotMarkerUp [n+1]=0.0;}

if     (   buffer4 [n+2] < buffer4 [n+1] && buffer4 [n+1] > buffer4 [n] ) { DotMarkerDown [n+1] = buffer4 [n+1]; DotMarkerUp [n+1] = 0.0;} else {DotMarkerDown [n+1=0.0;}

I think the above filter more easier than you must compare histo colors change.

Hope it help and best regards.

MTH

aryafx
                                              Participant

dear Kiads
                                                is it right understanding or not?

Attachments:
                                                You must be logged in to view attached files.
                                                MTH2014
                                                Participant

dear Kiads
                                                  is it right understanding or not?

Nope, you use Top TZ on definitely up trend USDCAD.. you should use confirmed bottom TZ for your example in Up Trend.. like the last confirmed bottom TZ on the down left of your example USDCAD daily chart.
                                                  and better if you use TZ indicator from first post of this thread.

Please ‘see’ again my example chart picture of ‘after effect’ and look carefully about that ‘yellow star’ markers, and look if you go ‘long’ at open price of that 43th ‘day’, what is your result ? (you can use this similar concept in lower TF, but always look at the average length of current TF candles, is it trade able of not..).

In General for all of you, this is my own opinion, if you want to ‘see’ what that ‘big guys’ out there ‘see’, maybe better if you use (demo or real) GMT 0 brokers MT4.
                                                  You can use any GMT server brokers for your real account, but for your technical analysis charting it is better if you use the ‘same’ charts as that ‘smart money’ in London (GMT 0), so you can see and think for at least similar point of view..with them.

You will get for example;
                                                  same pivot of the day because as you know that ‘daily classic pivot’ use yesterday HLC/3 as base calculation so different close of the day will give you different pivot line position and also different R1-R3 and S1-S3 lines result.
                                                  same H4 candles shape and pattern or same open / close positions of Daily candles, etc.

MTH

Arsham
                                                  Participant

. I do this before, that fourier extrapolator, Goertzel, spectrum, etc you name it.. all in my arsenal..  

Dear Kiads,

please advise me where I can find these nice tools Goertzel and Spectrum?

Best Regards

Arsham

aryafx
                                                    Participant

Dear Kiads
                                                      Thanks so much to your kindly and brotherly help!!!

Viewing 25 posts - 226 through 250 (of 383 total)
                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                    Scroll to Top