Forums Indicator discussion MTH – Mod Nihilist Pair Strength Indicator

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    MTH2014
    Participant

Disclaimer and Warning.

==================================================================================

1. All of my share here is for educational purpose only.

2. All tools or systems share here ‘freely’  as is and with your own risk.

3. Past performance could not guarantee future result.

4. If sometimes in the future, someone contact you by e-mail or Private Messages or by other way of communications and acting or pretending like me, and asking for help and/or requesting money for any reason. Please IGNORE IT immediately.. and please post your finding / inform our forum admin.

===================================================================================

Hi Guys .. lol, please forgive me if I put anything that I think maybe useful to all of you..  and this one is definitely useful if later you know how to deal with ‘her’ and know ‘her’ characteristic..

This Indicator is one of great creation from our Brother Nihilist,  and I only modified ‘her’ a little.. to make ‘her’ look more prettier.. ha ha ha.. So,  Huge Thank You to our Brother Nihilist for this beautiful Idea..

This Pair Strength Indicator , will look ‘slow’ for a while, because ‘she’ should read at least 14 pairs to do ‘her’ internal calculation and also make external call to my TVI indicator.. so you should download both indicators to make it work..

This is how ‘she’ look like;

and this is the setting (default);

tf  =1;  default set to higher TF,  the option are 0 – current TF,  1 – 1 step higher TF  2 – 2 steps higher TF.
      All_Bars =1000; the indicator limit bars to reduce calculation resources needed
      Shift_Signal   =0; to shifting the lines, default no shift
      SymbolSuffix   =””; if your broker has non standard pair names, you should add the suffix here  like EURUSDm  then you should type ‘m’ here.
      MirrorLines    =false; default is normal lines, if you set to ‘true’ then it will become mirroring (butterflying strength lines).

this is only to set your preferred color, line type, and line size;

BaseLineColor  =clrWhite;
      BaseLineType   =0;
      BaseLineSize   =1;
      Curr1LineColor =clrLime;
      Curr1LineType  =0;
      Curr1LineSize  =1;
      Curr2LineColor =clrMagenta;
      Curr2LineType  =0;
      Curr2LineSize  =1;
      PairLineColor  =clrAqua;
      PairLineType   =2;
      PairLineSize   =1;
      TextColor      =clrAqua;

txtnote        =”==ZigZag Setting==”;

ZigzagPeriod   =1;  this default ZZ period when you set ZZautoPeriod to ‘false’
      ZZautoPeriod   =true; this default is true, in relation with higher TF look up, this will set your ZZ period according to current TF to higher TF scale ratio, for example current chart M5 and look up to M15 then Zigzag period will automatically set to 3.
      ZigZagLineColor=clrYellow;
      ZigZagLineType =0;
      ZigZagLineSize =1;

That’s it Guys.. hope it help and having fun..

Best Regards

MTH

EDIT:

to make this indicator work correctly, all of this bellow pairs should be active in your Market Watch (Symbols/Tick Chart) window of your MT4.

Major Pairs :

EURUSD, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDCHF, USDCAD, USDJPY.
      Crosser Pairs :

EURGBP, EURCHF, EURAUD, EURNZD, EURCAD, EURJPY

GBPCHF, GBPAUD, GBPNZD, GBPCAD, GBPJPY

AUDCHF, AUDNZD, AUDCAD, AUDJPY

NZDCHF, NZDCAD, NZDJPY

CADCHF, CADJPY

CHFJPY.

and data text need ‘Arial Rounded Bold’ font type..

EDIT : Thursday, 2015 – January 15 12:53 pm (my local time GMT+7)   please re-download again (MTH_TVI no need to re-download) for you how downloaded prior this edit time.  and has problem with font, I add user setting for font name and size.

MTH

UPDATE : Friday, 2015 – February 06.

New Pair Strength Indicator,  slightly lighter then previous version. with Daily Reset Option, and user editable TVI setting. Please download rar.file bellow.

• This topic was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by MTH2014.
      • This topic was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by MTH2014.
      • This topic was modified 9 years, 5 months ago by MTH2014.
      Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Intuition, Experiences and Common sense..
      http://www.binaryoptionsedge.com/

aryafx
      Participant

Dear Kiads!

Thank you for your generous share as always!

hope i could learn asap by you about this Great subject!

Femo
        Participant

Your generousity is overwhelming Kiads! This is looking really interesting.

Thank you
          fm

• This reply was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by Femo.
          Trader9
          Participant

This is great Kiads… you have always some pretty ideas and contributions… god bless you :good:

haikanoz
            Participant

Salam Bro Kiads,

Thank you for your generosity and continuous contribution to us

fguru
              Participant

Looks very interesting, thanks for sharing Kiads. :good:

Could you please let me know the entry and exit rules?

Much thanks in advance. :rose:

fguru
                Participant

Kiads, do you have an idea why on my chart (on the right side) the “LookUp Period” etc. is missing?

Thanks for your help.

maranathar
                  Participant

thanks alot@kiads

MTH2014
                    Participant

Kiads, do you have an idea why on my chart (on the right side) the “LookUp Period” etc. is missing?  Thanks for your help.

Hi Brother, sorry for late reply.., do you check your journal/expert tab for error messages ?

The text use ‘Arial Rounded Bold’ font, maybe you don’t have that font type.

Since this is ‘strength meter’ indicator type.. ‘she’ need broker MT4 platform that provide complete set of pairs (major pairs and their crosser), and ‘all’ must be show up in your symbols/tick chart windows.

Best regards

MTH

fguru
                      Participant

Hi Kiads, thanks for your reply. Yes I checked the journal/expert tab but there was no error message.

I have all 28 pairs in my market watch.

No idea how to find out about the font type.

MTH2014
                        Participant

Hi Kiads, thanks for your reply. Yes I checked the journal/expert tab but there was no error message. I have all 28 pairs in my market watch. No idea how to find out about the font type.

Hi Brother,  go to your Windows Start Menu / Control Panel / Appearance and Personalization / Fonts

Best Regards.

MTH

fguru
                          Participant

Yes you were right, there is no “Arial Rounded Bold” on my computer (Windows 8).

Found only… Arial Black, Arial Bold, Arial Bold Italic, Arial Italic, Arial Regular… in the Arial family.

Saver0

Beautiful work my friend! Another elegant indicator  :yes:

I plan to analyze it a a lot over the next few days. Thanks again!

Focus, Patience, Determination & Order in chaos

MTH2014
                              Participant

Beautiful work my friend! Another elegant indicator :yes: I plan to analyze it a a lot over the next few days. Thanks again!

Thank You Brother, and waiting for your great suggestions to make ‘her’ more beautiful..

Best Regards

MTH

MTH2014
                                Participant

Yes you were right, there is no “Arial Rounded Bold” on my computer (Windows 8). Found only… Arial Black, Arial Bold, Arial Bold Italic, Arial Italic, Arial Regular… in the Arial family.

Hi Brother, You can re-download from post 1 of this thread, I add user setting for font name and size, so you can use your available fonts from your Windows 8.

Hope it help and best regards

MTH

wolf schiller
                                  Participant

Kiads

I am really happy to have your indicators MTH Nihil :yahoo:

After experimenting with it I see that the signals are given when the difference between the base and the value of line 2 are changing in direction. Now my suggestion for a setup to possibly have a better view and get alarmed: It would be of great help to have just the difference plotted with a separate line (or as a new version). I hope I got it clear what I mean.

The added chart shows the sinals as I have undestood the indicator?

Thanks a lot for your fantastic work.

Wolf

Attachments:
                                    wolf schiller
                                    Participant

Kiads agin

sorry I made a mistake with my explanation,- I ment the difference between the 1line and the 2line (not with base). Sorry for that.

Regards Wolf

Anonymous

@Kiads you really have to program your indicators more efficient. This strength indicator slows down MT4 so much even when reducing down to 100 Bars. My CPU isn’t even used much.

wolf schiller
                                        Participant

Hi Kiads

I really appreciate your pairstrength indicator work!!!

After changing the broker I am not able to get the indi an the chart, just an empty subwindow. And I redownloaded your indi again without result. BTW I know how to implement it into the datafolder. An :cry: d the new broker has the same instruments names as the old one.

I hope you have an idea how to solve that problem.

Best regards Wolf :cry:

MTH2014
                                          Participant

Hi Kiads I really appreciate your pairstrength indicator work!!! After changing the broker I am not able to get the indi an the chart, just an empty subwindow. And I redownloaded your indi again without result. BTW I know how to implement it into the datafolder. An :cry: d the new broker has the same instruments names as the old one. I hope you have an idea how to solve that problem. Best regards Wolf :cry:

Hi Brother, try to re-download from post 1 of this thread, there is new update for this indicators,  and don’t forget to put both Indicators to your MQL4/Indicator folder.

Hope it help and best regards

MTH

wolf schiller
                                            Participant

Hi Kiads

yout version of Nihilist is really amazing, thaks a lot for sharing.

Now I have a question regarding the strengts lookup for the higher TF f.i.  EUR -664  USD +764 which is changing with every tick. Could you please explain these figures?

Thanks you very much. :wacko:

Xtrader
                                              Participant

Hi Kiads,

Thank you very much for a great indicator…. Would you be able to explain how this indicator works please?

Regards,

D

armchemistro
                                                Participant

hi kiads.. can you post your indicator settings that you use on this pitcure.

Attachments:
                                                  MTH2014
                                                  Participant

hi kiads.. can you post your indicator settings that you use on this pitcure.

Hi Brother, Sorry for very late reply,   I just use default setting for M15, with Mirror option activated (set to true)…

Best Regards

MTH

mak
                                                    Participant

Hello Kiads,

Could you explain what the % of the individual currency are showing on the right side?

I thought it translates what the lines are showing, but i think i was wrong…

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 36 total)
                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                    Scroll to Top