Forums Indicator discussion MTH – 7lines OHLC Moving Average Indicator

• This topic has 45 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by mak.
Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 46 total)
  • Author
    MTH2014
    Participant

Disclaimer and Warning.
      ==================================================================================
      1. All of my share here is for educational purpose only.
      2. All tools or systems share here ‘freely’  as is and with your own risk.
      3. Past performance could not guarantee future result.
      4. If sometimes in the future, someone contact you by e-mail or Private Messages or by other way of communications and acting or pretending like me, and asking for help and/or requesting money for any reason. Please IGNORE IT immediately.. and please post your finding / inform our forum admin.

5. Please… Before You post your Questions, try to read and re-check if your questions already answered in previous posts.. Thank You.
      ===================================================================================

Hi All,  as always please forgive my bad English.. and maybe late reply to your comments or questions.

Also for all of You that send PM about your ideas, setups, suggestions,etc that until now I can’t answered/discuss further  please forgive me..,  just like anyone else my time is only 24 hours.. lol, and I still need rest/sleep or do another activities beside my forex activity   :scratch:

There still more than 20 projects to be done.. and definitely  need a lot of time and effort.. and my wife ugly face..  :-(   (and of course some money to burn for my testing phase real account …lol).

So, here is one of them that I considered OK to share with all of You..    this tool still related with my previous OHLC MTF Moving Average.

The different is,  this one give you more ‘freely’ options and also I add more functions to make it better than previous version.

You could use ‘her’ default setting to any time frames under D1, also you could use ‘her’ with offline chart too (of course with specific setting).

As you notice from above example screenshot,  we will discuss later about that ‘Repaint Yellow Diamond’.. lol. This’ Yellow Diamond’ could become very powerful signal arrow if we know how to ‘reading’ and ‘riding’ her… hahaha.

About the setting parameters,  as usual  there’s so many parameters.. but actually it just repeat setting for each lines.  We will also discuss this later.. but in the meanwhile please observe by yourself, try to understand the MTF function,  the High Low Anchoring System (just like zig-zag), the applied price options, etc.

So, Enjoy and Have a nice week end.

MTH

Update….

Here is the example on how to ‘read’ and ‘ride’ her… hehehehe…

Higher Time Frame like H4 and H1, will give you less signal but of course higher success rate..

If you need more ‘higher’ time frame,  You could change the 7th line time frame(as magnetic line), for example to be Weekly TF with period 4 (1 month range), then you could observe the Daily and H4 charts for your entry-exit decisions.

MTH

• This topic was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by MTH2014.
      Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

Intuition, Experiences and Common sense..
      http://www.binaryoptionsedge.com/

GIBU
      Participant

thanks again for your good work

hannele
        Participant

Thank you Kiads :rose:

cheers

hannele

MTH2014
          Participant

Thank You Sisters…,

Next, here is the simple basic principle of ‘averaging’…

MTH

BalrogTrader
            Participant

Dear Kiads,

Thanks a lot as usual. I’ll include this nice piece to my weekend homework portfolio :)

Best regards…

Nothing has ever motivated me more than this...

MTH2014
              Participant

Dear Kiads, Thanks a lot as usual. I’ll include this nice piece to my weekend homework portfolio :) Best regards…

Thank You Brother,  You already understand the base, so this is the next step…

Best Regards

MTH

scissors
                Participant

Thanks alot Kiads, this will enhance to the previous OHLC MA indicator :)

mak
                  Participant

Great work Kiads! The OHLC MA is my favorite indicator.

Looking forward to exploring “her” B-)

Thanks!

mak
                    Participant

Kiads, observing the “magnetic line” phenomena, i got an idea.

Since price is returning to the x-day average line, wouldn t it be helpfull to be able to define the deviance bands from this line?

Sort of like a hi-low projection bands. …

I may be just talking noncense here :-)

MTH2014
                      Participant

Kiads, observing the “magnetic line” phenomena, i got an idea. Since price is returning to the x-day average line, wouldn t it be helpfull to be able to define the deviance bands from this line? Sort of like a hi-low projection bands. … I may be just talking noncense here :-)

Yes, it is possible to attach Bollinger Band, or Envelope or else, but if create inside the indicator, it should change other MA lines to do the job, since we don’t have enough buffers to do that..

and from my personal experience, the standard deviation formula don’t help much.   You may use BB period 72 at H1 chart (3 x 24 hours), or you could also use Donchian Channel with same 72 period too..

Best Regards.

MTH

mak
                        Participant

Thanks for answering Kiads.  I will try what you sugested!

MTH2014
                          Participant

Thanks for answering Kiads. I will try what you sugested!

Or if I understand correctly,  you could use this one,

don’t forget to put the library file if you not already have it..

Just load the TMA indicator with default to H1 chart , then change the time frame to 1440 and Half Period to 3, and you can set interpolate to false if you like the stepped version.

Hope it help and best regards

MTH

Attachments:

mak
                            Participant

You are a very kind soul Kiads! Thank you very much, it looks good doesn t it?

Attachments:
                              maranathar
                              Participant

Thanks again@Kiads

hannele
                                Participant

Thank you Kiads :yes:

mak could you please tell me the values you use to get that image ?

cheers

hannele

mak
                                  Participant

Thank you Kiads :yes: mak could you please tell me the values you use to get that image ? cheers hannele

Default value (3) for daily (linear weighted) line in OHLC MA indi and…

Just load the TMA indicator with default to H1 chart , then change the time frame to 1440 and Half Period to 3, and you can set interpolate to false if you like the stepped version.

:)

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by mak.
                                    BalrogTrader
                                    Participant

Hi Kiads,

Am I stupid to try and understand this?

Attachments:

hannele
                                      Participant

Thank you, it took it’s time to load properly but I got it now :yes:

cheers

hannele

MTH2014
                                        Participant

Hi Kiads, Am I stupid to try and understand this?

Yes Brother,  As I explained in the first post,  the High Low Option is work just like Zig Zag…  and to use it of course we should understand how to use High / Low  or Zig Zag tool to projecting the direction..

Maybe most of us misunderstood about ‘how’ Zig Zag tool work, so mostly we ‘called’ Zig Zag as repaint indicator, while actually Zig Zag is only tool to ‘pointing out’ the implementation of ‘Dow Theory’  if  I’m not wrong.  To understand how Zig Zag work , we should understand Dow Theory.

Hope You Understand and best regards

MTH

MTH2014
                                          Participant

Hi All,  already ‘see’ the power of this indicator or … not yet ?  , it’s already ‘there’ in front of you.   If you seriously learning ‘her’ behavior,  I can guarantee that you could gain consistent profit with your trading by only use this ‘tool’.

Maybe some of you just thinking that this only ‘another’ lagging moving average indicator.. lol. But, actually this is one of my best ‘noob’ trading knowledge visualization tool.

This is all about force and strength, averaging principle,swing, supply/demand, breakout, Dow theory, risk and reward, multiple time frame/multiple charting, etc whatever..  lol.

I could make 720 consecutive winning trades only by ‘reading’ and ‘riding’ this tool.

So feel free to ask anything related to this ‘free’ tool to me if you ‘still’ don’t ‘see’ the light…  hahaha.

Happy Trading All,

Best Regards

MTH

BalrogTrader
                                            Participant

Hi Kiads, Am I stupid to try and understand this?

Yes Brother, As I explained in the first post, the High Low Option is work just like Zig Zag… and to use it of course we should understand how to use High / Low or Zig Zag tool to projecting the direction.. Maybe most of us misunderstood about ‘how’ Zig Zag tool work, so mostly we ‘called’ Zig Zag as repaint indicator, while actually Zig Zag is only tool to ‘pointing out’ the implementation of ‘Dow Theory’ if I’m not wrong. To understand how Zig Zag work , we should understand Dow Theory. Hope You Understand and best regards MTH

Still it works.

I’ve made something like 5200 pips this week on demo. Please see the attached picture… This was a bad day of mine by the way.

Attachments:

mak
                                              Participant

Kiads, can you elaborate on this ? :-)

the High Low Option is work just like Zig Zag…  and to use it of course we should understand how to use High / Low  or Zig Zag tool to projecting the direction..

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by mak.
                                                high5
                                                Participant

thankx kiads

do you put you stop at the diamond as you did with your old star indi..

and could you please show a trade set up for this beauty thankx  + good pips man

• This reply was modified 9 years, 2 months ago by high5.

I AM That I AM

MTH2014
                                                  Participant

Kiads, can you elaborate on this ? :-)

the High Low Option is work just like Zig Zag… and to use it of course we should understand how to use High / Low or Zig Zag tool to projecting the direction..

thankx kiads could you please show a trade set up for this beauty thankx + good pips man

Hi Brothers,  here is the examples on how to ‘read’ and ‘ride’ her…  hehehe..  , and there’s so many ways to use this tool to make your TA better..

More examples.. soon

Best Regards

MTH

BalrogTrader
                                                    Participant

This reply has been reported for inappropriate content.

Well, I think I’m using her a little differently. Still I cannot thank you enough Kiads.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 46 total)
                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                    Scroll to Top