Forums Indicator discussion MTF Fractal Indicator Alert

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    maahome
    Participant

Hello to all,

Before I begin please note that I am not a coder and have very little idea, some small things I can work out and others are beyond me. I am hoping to get the help of the more learned members here on the forum. I have an indicator I use to identify pivots and when they are breached. The thing I am wanting is to get a popup alert when the price is breached so I can start and see if a possible setup is happening with that price action.

I have managed to modify the code to have the indicator level stop when the price is breached (even if the close does not hold above the level) as this is the first hint that a possible trade can be forming.

I also managed to find some code that creates the alert popup but my problem is I do not know how to get it to read the line level. the current version I have uploaded was just me trying to figure it out but it is beyond my understanding so if anyone could assist me I would be very greatful and happy to share the method which is a reasonably successful strategy for me. I have attached a chart picture that shows the indicator and how it works, you will see the lines will stop at the candle that breaches the level. This occurs while the candle is forming not at the close.

What I would like is a simple popup alert that appears when this happens. The same line can only trigger on the candle that breaches it because it will stop drawing when that occurs.

Many thanks for any assistance you can give me

maahome

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      LearnAlways
      Participant

Hi maahome,

Attached is an indicator xux99 make, its a line fractal but its not MTF, but there’s alert available. Hopefully xux99 can make a mtf version of it, and that will be very kind of him.

Best Regards,

LearnAlways

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.

I only know I know nothing

maahome
        Participant

Hi LearnAlways,

Thank you for this – I will have a look at it and see if it can do what I need.

regards

maahome

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
        Scroll to Top