Forums General Discussions ForexFactory terminated users

Tagged: 

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 291 total)
  • Author
    cariddi74
    Participant

Hi guys, Good to see a lot of you here that i followed in FF. I could never understand why your memberships were revoked, i could only see good in what you were doing, maybe that´s why you`ve been banned!! I need to catch up again with TZ from saver and Forex GT arrow from GG53. Luckily for me someone posted this thread on Scammers hall of shame which i think has been set up purely to destroy successful people offering good systems and help to traders who need a little help. I tried to defend Eitan who has helped me with his systems but have been branded as an Eitan defender and must be watched!! Its all too childish for me, all i want is to be able to trade full time and earn a living from it!! Green pips to you all

Bolded:  and this is a great fault my friend  hahaha!  Just kidding.  Hopingly this forum will grow and you will get an new peaceful and good place here.  This thread is about “rumblings/theories about FF crazyness” so, don’t be confused by the disgruntled air a newcomer here “breaths”…there are and will be also zones dedicated to trading in the forum, just focusing of that  ;)

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by cariddi74.
      • This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by cariddi74.
      gg53
      Participant

Welcome to the club…

I’m sorry to see that you are banned too – but now, at least, I know I’m in a good company, the very best!.

We can cal this group “FFF” – F…k FF.

As to going to the press/news – it will only give them more publicity.

But I’m also thinking about some other ways to get even. I put a lot of work and hundreds of hours there.

G.

cariddi74
        Participant

Yep a very esclusive club here!  Hahah  :D

Poocher
          Participant

SaverO add me to the list of grateful ones for you starting this forum.

Shocking developments at Forex Factory.   Disgusting really.

Its like a fall of a government where many honest people are used, abused and/or killed so others can have power.

Like gg53 says above he shared the blood and sweat of his career at FF and got a knife in the back.

So many others here can say the same.

For the most part all of those banned have been the friendliest people.  That’s real!

Its a great vibe to be around  brilliant  trader/researchers and I applaud you’re continued efforts even though I have’t got TZ stuff to work for me.

Saver0

Saver0, Sent diceman555 a message to contact you here. Now I guess we will see if the assholes mess with me. Thanks for starting this and the TZ percentage dashboard. Ken

Done, I sent diceman555 the link :)

Thank you guys!

Focus, Patience, Determination & Order in chaos

Saver0

Hello again!

I just now made a video of all of my threads and all the posts that I made. I suggest that everyone who got their accounts terminated do the same. It’s really fast and easy with this open source software:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/camstudio/

Please do it now before they delete or mess with your content. This way you will not only have the content saved in the video but later we can use that to go over to ForexPeaceArmy and demand answers from ForexFactory. At least we can do our part in restoring justice. Those of who had their accounts terminated and know that they are innocent without a doubt, please private message me if you are interesting in taking a few steps to present this case at ForexPeaceArmy. We can make a semi private group and get organized and take on this issue together :-)

Thanks for the support everybody! I’m very excited for our growth and all the wonderful ideas that we have. I know we will make extraordinary leaps together on this forum.

And for others who might be thinking that this forum is about some trading technique or for some strategy based on TZs or what not, its not. It’s a discussion forum and a development community for hard working traders out there to do their work more efficiently and in an organized manner. There will be people here sharing all kinds of techniques and strategies and indicators. I also have many that I have made over the years that I still need to share. Some a very unique and very different, like the heat map that I made with Node.js and MT4 and MySQL. My main personal goal with the content I share will be to help you guys disconnect from MT4 and to get into more creative ways of developing indicators and strategies.

gg53
                Participant

I’m curious about it too.

I can’t find any foul language or offending anybody – except a little argument about “repainting” fractals with Xaphod.

BTW: the next day he opened a new thread, “copying previous thread by owners request/permission” and went on discussing fractals “his way”…

Needless to say, no request or permission ever given.

Another “offending” issue was me pissed of by the MT4 600 version – saying that I’m looking for an alternative.

I wasn’t selling anything and didn’t promote anything.

Mystery…

G.

burnssss
                  Participant

Hi everyone,

I also banned of “forex factory”.

They put “aditional username” and it is false, I have only one account in forex factory.

Something strange is happening.

thank you very much

Lowphat
                    Participant

my guess is that its political or a vendetta and innocent’s are getting caught in the crossfire but thats complete speculation. i use to just think they viewed anyone who promotes the concepts as trying to mislead people .

“I believe the very best money is made at the market turns. Everyone says you get killed trying to pick tops and bottoms and you make all
                      your money by playing the trend in the middle. Well for twelve years I have been missing the meat in the middle but I have made a lot of
                      money at tops and bottoms.”
                      – Paul Tudor Jones

MTH2014
                      Participant

Hi everyone, I also banned of “forex factory”. They put “aditional username” and it is false, I have only one account in forex factory. Something strange is happening. thank you very much

OMG You Too My Brother ?..

This Fucking Factory ‘brain damaged’ admins doing really stupid things.. with their dictatorship…. but I believe sooner or later peoples will discover the truth.. I already spreading the fact to my fellow Indonesian Traders, and MAM. Trader is right their Alexa rank keep decline..

Intuition, Experiences and Common sense..
                        http://www.binaryoptionsedge.com/

greenspanke
                        Participant

Just want to say hello to all you helpful and good people from various TZ threads.

I might be next on Maxim anus and Infinitus’ hit list after today’s exchange with Maxim anus.

Thanks to Kprsa for letting me know about this forum.

G.

rizla101
                          Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>burnssss wrote:</div>
                            Hi everyone, I also banned of “forex factory”. They put “aditional username” and it is false, I have only one account in forex factory. Something strange is happening. thank you very much

OMG You Too My Brother ?.. This Fucking Factory ‘brain damaged’ admins doing really stupid things.. with their dictatorship…. but I believe sooner or later peoples will discover the truth.. I already spreading the fact to my fellow Indonesian Traders, and MAM. Trader is right their Alexa rank keep decline..

So 3 o’clock Thursday morning, the wife goes in to labour :scared:  So three days later on my return to FF I discover almost every single thread I read was in the recycle bin and everyone as been bloody banned. What the hell has been going on :unsure:

Kidas I did PM you  on FF thanking your for the indies you sent over. If you where banned before you saw my appreciating I’ll repeat myself here. Many thanks, and good luck to all.

Acroix70
                            Participant

Hello hello

I also was another member of FF that was revoked in the recent purge

But honestly I am glad I was, being on the site turns you less into a trader and more into what the majority of people are there at FF, obsessive forum posters who have to defend their forum ego. They spend more time posting than actual trading, its no surprise that hardly any of the “high impact” members have a profitable trade explorer God forbid its live trading any amount more than .01 lots.

Overall I am glad to be away from that joke website, less time spent dealing with shit posters and more time trading

:good:

Elen21
                              Participant

This is exactly happened to me bro …. The “f*ck factory” is doing some thing wrong !!!  They lose objectivity ……  I am happy seeing so many good friends here.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by Elen21.
                                • This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by Elen21.
                                sniperguy
                                Participant

Hallo ….

Wow, expert traders gathered here.    :yahoo:    Want to say hello and learn from you all, the great traders ….

Thanks saver0 for the opportunity to join this group …

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by sniperguy.
                                  KENERGY
                                  Participant

Saw this posted on a bus stop bench on the way home, just had to find it and post it for all you “loose cannons” that got revoked.

Attachments:
                                    You must be logged in to view attached files.
                                    dewachen
                                    Participant

Hi mates,

Just want to say thanks to saver0  and all of you here. I am sure this community can produce good friendship and result. Keep up good work mates …

simplex

I guess this belongs here

Who’s that black guy – FF admin trying to spy amongst the penguins ??? B-)

By the way: I was not terminated, anyway interested in what’s going on.

simplex

A good trader is a realist who wants to grab a chunk from the body of a trend, leaving top- and bottom-fishing to people on an ego trip. (Dr. Alexander Elder)

cariddi74
                                        Participant

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>planB wrote:</div>
                                          I guess this belongs here

Who’s that black guy – FF admin trying to spy amongst the penguins ??? B-) By the way: I was not terminated, anyway interested in what’s going on. simplex

Hahah…maybe :D

The reason fo rthe strange happenings in FF?  Various theories here (and maybe the reason can be also a mix up of those). Anyway their acting will have conseguences,after or before, be sure of that.

Hawaii
                                          Participant

Hi,

It is a big loss to FF ……. it is better to stay here :yes:

Thanks to admin & saver0  for creating this community, good work

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by Hawaii.
                                            Anonymous

Hello good people. Happy to be in the company of great minds.

It’s beyond stupid on ForexFuckery right now. I’m said to be a sleeper agent for EURUSDD or some dumb crap. Lay dormant since 2011 …LOL. Quite stupid if you ask me.

I’m just trying to figure it all out like the next guy. Trying to achieve great consistent pips. I also shared my notes to help others try and figure it out, nothing more!

Hope to contribute in anyway I can here :good: .

cariddi74
                                              Participant

Hello good people. Happy to be in the company of great minds. It’s beyond stupid on ForexFuckery right now. I’m said to be a sleeper agent for EURUSDD or some dumb crap. Lay dormant since 2011 …LOL. Quite stupid if you ask me. I’m just trying to figure it all out like the next guy. Trying to achieve great consistent pips. I also shared my notes to help others try and figure it out, nothing more! Hope to contribute in anyway I can here :good: .

Glad that more and more good dudes flocking here…it seems FF is allergic to intelligence lately….the only sleeping thing there, actually is their brain, i guess  hahaha  :scratch:   :wacko:

PiratePip
                                                Participant

Hi, It is a big loss to FF ……. it is better to stay here :yes: Thanks to admin & saver0 for creating this community, good work

I believe admin and saver are one in the same. I am pretty sure he runs this whole place by himself on his own dime so we all really need to thank him for providing us this new home.

Hello good people. Happy to be in the company of great minds. It’s beyond stupid on ForexFuckery right now. I’m said to be a sleeper agent for EURUSDD or some dumb crap. Lay dormant since 2011 …LOL. Quite stupid if you ask me. I’m just trying to figure it all out like the next guy. Trying to achieve great consistent pips. I also shared my notes to help others try and figure it out, nothing more! Hope to contribute in anyway I can here :good: .

Glad to see you here Rahim! I would have never been able to figure this stuff out if it were for your PDF’s your posted early one. Thanks again for everything you’ve done!

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by PiratePip.

-Life’s Good & Why Wouldn’t It Be? I’m a Pirate After All!

Saver0

I believe admin and saver are one in the same. I am pretty sure he runs this whole place by himself on his own dime so we all really need to thank him for providing us this new home.

You are correct PiratePip. Admin is just my administration username. Admin and Saver0 are both just me  :bye:

admin
                                                    Keymaster

See :yes:

Viewing 25 posts - 101 through 125 (of 291 total)
                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                    Scroll to Top