Forums General Discussions Byez

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    BalrogTrader
    Participant

Dear friends,

I’ve suffered some major losses (around 30%) on a real account lately. This is the final proof that I’m not a good trader and will never be one.

So, I’d like to thank @Saver0, @MTH2014 (Kiads), @gg53, @xux99, @Edington, @simplex, last but not least @pipatronic of course and to all other friends that I forgot to mention. Thanks for your efforts guys.

I was out once before, yet the “1 pip & compounding” idea hit me and made me want to try once more.

Still, I cannot do it. And this is my family’s money after all.

So, I’m out -for now and hopefully for ever-.

Thanks for all your efforts.

Thanks guys. Take care… :good:

• This topic was modified 8 years, 9 months ago by BalrogTrader.

Nothing has ever motivated me more than this...

simplex

I’ve suffered some major losses (around 30%) on a real account lately. This is the final proof that I’m not a good trader

Sad to hear about that!

and will never be one.

Are you really sure about that specific detail? ‘Never’ is a big word.

I was out once before, yet the “1 pip & compounding” idea hit me and made me want to try once more. Still, I cannot do it. And this is my family’s money after all.

A very honorable posture!

Many of us are working on price analytics and strategies, with different capabilities. Looking at my current ideas that were triggered by several external sources and most of all by @gg53’s suggestions in this forum I think I’m approaching something that’s tradeable. And I said ‘approaching’, not yet arrived. And I will invest a considerable amount of time for testing before I will take the step from demo to real.

So I hope you’ll at least stay in touch. If you decide not to do so (I would fully respect that): Farewell, my friend, and take care!

simplex

A good trader is a realist who wants to grab a chunk from the body of a trend, leaving top- and bottom-fishing to people on an ego trip. (Dr. Alexander Elder)

pipatronic
        Participant

Dear Balrog, you will be missed by all. it is a brave and difficult decision to make and personally I do not want to see you you go but very much want to see you suceed with the rest of us here.

My journey with the videos is just beginning, I hope with G’s most superb and very much appreciated help we will conquer.

Just a suggestion by I must respect your decision , is to keep coming back and at least watch the videos to see how we develop and if at some point you are tempted back again use only a demo account.

We have never met but you are a friend and always welcome here

Best wishes

Pip

LittleCaro
          Participant

Dear Balrog,

This is truly a very courageous act ! We are honored to know you.

It is very rare, that someone retire this business before his account explode. It’s a very clever solution. I hope your family is proud of you !

Maybe one day, our best of the best GG53 comes to share a wonderful expert, and maybe you’ll be able to recover your losses. We hope so !

I wish you the best for you and your family.

tankhang
            Participant

Dear Balrog, take a rest and free your mind.. you can come back anytime whenever you want.. the door is always open..

gg53
              Participant

Hi Balrog,

Sorry about your loss, and sorry to see you leave.

Call me on Skype, if you want, and if you ever want to try on DEMO again.

G.

MTH2014
                Participant

Oh God,… Hi my Brother Balrog whatever is that,  I admire your decision.. but don’t know if this is your permanent decision or temporary decision..

We know that we don’t need to learn how to ride bicycle twice, but if you want to be ‘real’ bicycle champion of course you need to ride and practice bicycling everyday seriously and never afraid of any accidents that may happen during practice or racing events,  and I believe that ‘the same pattern’  should happen in any part of our life not only in forex trading.

But the point is, you should use your ‘own’ bicycle.. hehehe, and when practicing you need to have not only 1 bicycle but at least 2 or 3.. bicycles in case you broke your 1st bicycle..

Should we ‘still’ learning how to walk today ? no ? but could our ‘walking skill’ 100% guarantee that we will not tripping and falling someday.. ? or because we already understand how to walk then we should stop walking ? and try to learn another skill ?, and as long as you still ‘walking’ you need insurance.. right..

May Allah S.W.T bless you and your family and friends with healthy, wealthy and prosperity and also ‘never give up’ spirit..

Have a nice week end Brother.. :good:

MTH

Intuition, Experiences and Common sense..
                  http://www.binaryoptionsedge.com/

fasttrade
                  Participant

yes brother im agree with kiads brother i m self lost around 50k $ its very huge for me in indian rs but with the help of indicator post by friends i m recovering  (this time i m more concern abt mony management )

all credit goes to kiads ,simplex,xux99,gg53,saver0

George
                    Participant

I did same thing, few days back. I had exact same mood. But you will fix it. It’s only 30%. :) I did 100% next day in like one hour. Hopefully you will recover! Wish you best.

But i must say that this MUST end. If not, it’s only matter of time when we lose all acc. :/

• This reply was modified 8 years, 8 months ago by George.
                      smallcat
                      Participant

Dear friends, I’ve suffered some major losses (around 30%) on a real account lately. This is the final proof that I’m not a good trader and will never be one. So, I’d like to thank @Saver0, @MTH2014 (Kiads), @gg53, @xux99, @Edington, @simplex, last but not least @pipatronic of course and to all other friends that I forgot to mention. Thanks for your efforts guys. I was out once before, yet the “1 pip & compounding” idea hit me and made me want to try once more. Still, I cannot do it. And this is my family’s money after all. So, I’m out -for now and hopefully for ever-. Thanks for all your efforts. Thanks guys. Take care… :good:

Sorry to hear that bro … i have also blown up my 3 (of 5) accounts, which is around 68% of my capital. It was very painful and i was down … :-(
                        I realized that it was my fault: bad money management, greedy, etc … I have around 80% profit in 4 days, and got margin call at the next day … :wacko:
                        But the show must go on. I think just take a rest, try to analyze why it was happened, where the wrong was …
                        Try to learn other ideas and/or repair your system, and move on ….  Experiences are good teachers  ….  :heart:

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                      Scroll to Top