Forums Trading Systems Discussion Archive Treasure Chest

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    PiratePip
    Participant

Hey guys. I was able to archive my thread and Saver0 thread – sorry kiads your is too big for me to do since I can only go page by page :(  – sim thread is also too big for me to archive but I am not too worried about not archiving this one as its a lot of pages of nothing and the gist of it all is in the PDF’s i have in my other thread.

I apologize for the formatting. Again I had to do it page by page and have a separate folder with all the images so when you open each page you get to see all the images. I tried for a long time trying to convert them to just be one long PDF each but was unable. If any one knows how to do this that would be greatly appreciated.

Here are links to the file on drive. I couldnt get zips to upload as attachments.

Adventures in TZ trading.journey towards 99.999% – https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-plSehEbuq2RHR2YUtWUHFKMWs/view?usp=sharing

Buried Treasure – https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-plSehEbuq2UHI5dmlZVzdoanc/view?usp=sharing

Any way hope it helps.

Saver let me know if you want me to take down the zip of your thread.

• This topic was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by PiratePip.

-Life’s Good & Why Wouldn’t It Be? I’m a Pirate After All!

Saver0

This is great! Thank you for taking the time to do it.

I was even thinking about writing a script to nicely export our content and make PDF documents before they get deleted. I will still try to do that sometime soon. Things got extremely busy all of a sudden :-)

Focus, Patience, Determination & Order in chaos

Jurij
        Participant

Archived thread: The Ultimate Truth by EURUSDD
          Attachments: all included
          Download: the ultimate truth.7z 27.1 MB

Before they trash all good posts, let’s see how much we can save…

Recurrence as biggest defense and weakness of the market at the same time

MTH2014
          Participant

Hey guys. I was able to archive my thread and Saver0 thread – sorry kiads your is too big for me to do since I can only go page by page :( – sim thread is also too big for me to archive but I am not too worried about not archiving this one as its a lot of pages of nothing and the gist of it all is in the PDF’s i have in my other thread. I apologize for the formatting. Again I had to do it page by page and have a separate folder with all the images so when you open each page you get to see all the images. I tried for a long time trying to convert them to just be one long PDF each but was unable. If any one knows how to do this that would be greatly appreciated. Here are links to the file on drive. I couldnt get zips to upload as attachments. Adventures in TZ trading.journey towards 99.999% – https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-plSehEbuq2RHR2YUtWUHFKMWs/view?usp=sharing Buried Treasure – https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-plSehEbuq2UHI5dmlZVzdoanc/view?usp=sharing Any way hope it helps. Saver let me know if you want me to take down the zip of your thread.

Hi My Brother,

Thank You and of course No Problem at all for myself  since all of my threads contents came from my own experiences, so It’s not difficult for me to do it one more time here in our beloved forum   :heart:

Best Regards

MTH

Intuition, Experiences and Common sense..
            http://www.binaryoptionsedge.com/

stt
            Participant

i have a script that can download the full thread. it saves all the pages and attachments. some work is needed to reconfigure the links in the pages to local copies but data is all there.

please list the threads you would like to see downloaded. i will do it later today. i have most of the usual threads already DLed but it would be  nice to have the full list in one place.

EDIT: sorry just read replies on my similar post on the other archieve thread. i have DLed PiratePip’s thread, similarity thread, gg53’s thread and few others on the topic. If there is any missing, let me know. i will add that too.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by stt.
              Rahat Lukum
              Participant

Maybe Eurusdd’s Delicate Levels, 3-plan… That should it, I think.  :good:

stt
                Participant

Maybe Eurusdd’s Delicate Levels, 3-plan… That should it, I think. :good:

ok. will add that. didnt have it in my list. so i have following in my list now

509195-transient-zone-basics

470219-MTH-Accel-Shift-adv-renko-trading-system

513396-buried-treasure

478671-Eurusdd-delicate-secret

444299-similarity-zzbb-method

509526-great-pumpkin

514768-saver0-adv-in-tz-99.999pct

478812-my-best-trade-is-next

514477-ci-symphonie-extreme-similarity

Jurij
                  Participant

cool stt :good: , I was going to save them manually, but if you already have a script that saves a lot time.

PiratePip
                    Participant

Glad to see we are all on the same page with gathering this stuff to save for others. Really appreciate Juri and Stt for archiving the other threads and doing it in a much better format.

I agree that we should try to have all the archived threads on one page so once they are all done we can either put them all on the 1st post of this page or we can create a new thread for it. Thanks again guys for every one who is helping archive this stuff!

-Life’s Good & Why Wouldn’t It Be? I’m a Pirate After All!

haikanoz
                      Participant

the join-effort by truly fellow traders are really amazing. Sincerely-thank you

dear stt, can I suggest

1. EurUsdd – A Delicate Secret  ‘?

2. The Similarity System (size too big?)

-for personal use, I’m archiving the gems there by saving it page-by-page

• This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by haikanoz. Reason: Sorry, thread suggestion already on the list
                        • This reply was modified 9 years, 7 months ago by haikanoz.
                        Jurij
                        Participant

Archived thread: The 3-plan by EURUSDD
                          Attachments: files
                          Download: the 3-plan.7z 6.7 MB

Jurij
                          Participant

Archived thread: A Delicate Secret by EURUSDD
                            Download: a delicate secret.7z 11.3 MB

Jurij
                            Participant

Archived thread: Fractals, ZZ & the Pissing Dog  by gg53

Download: Fractals ZZ & the Pissing Dog.7z 17.1 MB

Jurij
                              Participant

Archived thread: MT4-Indicator: Adjustable Shift Renko Chart Builder Indicator by Kiads

Download: MT4-Indicator: Adjustable Shift Renko Chart Builder Indicator.7z 13.9 MB

The second thread of Kiads will be my next upload, big thread need some time :)

Jurij
                                Participant

Archived thread: MTH Accel Shift- Advance Renko Trading System (ARTS) MT4 b600 by Kiads

Download: MTH Accel Shift- Advance Renko Trading System (ARTS) MT4 b600.7z 54.8 MB

The similarity thread is really huge, not sure, anyone needs it? But I think I’ll do it anyway…

fx_mig
                                  Participant

tx Jurij. Great job!

PA is King, S/D is Queen ;)

Jurij
                                    Participant

And here it is, the full similarity thread.

Archived thread: The Similarity System by EURUSDD

Download: the similarity system.7z 213.3 MB

Saver0

Wow! Awesome job guys!

Focus, Patience, Determination & Order in chaos

MTH2014
                                        Participant

Great Thank You..  PiratePip, STT, JURIJ, and of course our General SAVERO and  All The Best  Traders in the World  ‘The Penguins’  …. :yahoo:

MTH

Intuition, Experiences and Common sense..
                                          http://www.binaryoptionsedge.com/

dewachen
                                          Participant

Thank you bro ….. you all are great !!!

GIBU
                                            Participant

Thanks guys amazing work incredible thanks so much

take care all :good:   :good:   :good:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:   :yahoo:

hadik69
                                              Participant

Hello guys, thanks for your effort, a great job :good:

jacky
                                                Participant

And here it is, the full similarity thread.

Archived thread: The Similarity System by EURUSDD

Download: the similarity system.7z 213.3 MB

Good work my friend :good: . May i know which tools do you use to make this archive ?
                                                  Our good friend Saver0 just talk about “M & W pattern” … so i think if we have free time later, we can make a backup of these thread too, before they are deleted for ever :whistle:

Jurij
                                                  Participant

jacky could you post the thread link?

I’m just using the “printable view mode” of FF and save each page to pdf. Then I merge each signle page into one big pdf file.

jacky
                                                    Participant

Thanks Juri,

The link is here : http://penguintraders.com/forums/topic/m-w-pattern/ (we may not create link to FF from here , just change “ff.com” to its real url at our browser :yes: ).
                                                      The thread is now in “Recycle bin” of FF. So, now i know where are the good thread located in FF => “Recycle bin” :lol:
                                                      Thanks for your clue on “printable view mode”.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 39 total)
                                                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                                    Scroll to Top