Forums Trading Systems Discussion Adding alerts and arrows to Supply/Demand

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    forexeasy
    Participant

Hello Guys,

Could some one please add:

1. Arrow (when Verified  level touched)

2. Alert / Email / Mobile Push (when Verified  level touched)

3. Option to open pending orders When “Verified Supply/Demand Level” detected by the indicator

Would highly appreciate,

Thanks!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Lowphat
      Participant

that looks a lot like Andrew Sumner’s indicator.

http://www.stevehopwoodforex.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=27&t=514&hilit=supply+demand

looks like someone removed the copyright and put their name in

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.

“I believe the very best money is made at the market turns. Everyone says you get killed trying to pick tops and bottoms and you make all
        your money by playing the trend in the middle. Well for twelve years I have been missing the meat in the middle but I have made a lot of
        money at tops and bottoms.”
        – Paul Tudor Jones

simplex

@forexeasy: would you mind to share a link to the origin of your indicator? Might be interesting to review conceptual ideas before anyone starts to mod.

that looks a lot like Andrew Sumner’s indicator

Yes, at least there’s some striking similarity. In shved’s version, that show testing button function seems to be removed (whatever it is for, I did not check).

Usually slipshod’s code @ SHF is reliable. So if anyone likes to give it a try I would opt to follow the link @Lowphat posted (thanks for that) for more background information unless @forexeasy could post a better link.

s.

A good trader is a realist who wants to grab a chunk from the body of a trend, leaving top- and bottom-fishing to people on an ego trip. (Dr. Alexander Elder)

gg53
          Participant

Why not post this in the already existing Q & A thread or Programming thread?

Does each question is going to be a separate thread here?

G.

Lowphat
            Participant

the testing was added to the last version. it’s magical. when set to true or toggled on you can scroll in history and it will show the zones being built as you scroll. one of the coolest things i have ever seen with a mt indy. I don’t use indicators for live trading anymore but I do love to play with all kinds of indys on demos.

re: gg52 good point. it doesn’t seem to be in the proper area

“I believe the very best money is made at the market turns. Everyone says you get killed trying to pick tops and bottoms and you make all
              your money by playing the trend in the middle. Well for twelve years I have been missing the meat in the middle but I have made a lot of
              money at tops and bottoms.”
              – Paul Tudor Jones

gg53
              Participant

the testing was added to the last version. it’s magical. when set to true or toggled on you can scroll in history and it will show the zones being built as you scroll. one of the coolest things i have ever seen with a mt indy. I don’t use indicators for live trading anymore but I do love to play with all kinds of indys on demos. re: gg52 good point. it doesn’t seem to be in the proper area

…and on top of that – you degraded me… ;-}

G.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
              Scroll to Top