Forums Trading Journals Buried Treasure Reply To: Buried Treasure

PiratePip
Participant

Hi PiratePips, I’m still trying to figure out how to trade TZ. Pls refer to attached pic. Is TZ behaving like a fractal. 1)Fractal is a high or low signifies a reversal but 2) fractal repaints or updates when a new high or low is made.. In another words, PTZ – trade away as in like reversal like ping pong. Mid PTZ in a trend is when the fractal repaints when a new high or low is make. Normally how would u trade it if u don’t mind me asking. Pls enlighten me as until now I still haven’t really figure out. Thanks a lot for your contribution really appreciate it, thx.

Yes any top or bottom TZ is really just a fractal zone. True TZ’s are only the Mid TZ. This is why Kprsa’s indi has stats for fractal bar resolve & transient bar resolve. & there are many ways to trade these things along with SS levels as kaids mentioned in his thread, all these zones are really just areas of supply and demand or support and resistances. So they don’t tell you when to enter a trade or anything like that they just tell you where price is likely going so you can use many things like PA, or the Bull Bear indis in Kiads thread, or Kiads BB method that is mentioned in the archived Buried treasure linked on first post. I hope this helps!

Pip

-Life’s Good & Why Wouldn’t It Be? I’m a Pirate After All!

Scroll to Top