Forums Trading Systems Discussion Nature of Markets – Randomness & Probability Reply To: Nature of Markets – Randomness & Probability

gg53
Participant

G is right.. However i wanted to say that I working on something and soon (hopefully) I will present it here. As I found months before, market moves can be predicted in future even we can’t see it normally. How? I think i can tell – with Trendlines. However problem is, it’s impossible to do it in naked chart. (Green line represent point where price will change direction) It works on EVERY TF… Problem is drawdown sometimes. And because I found this topic and his “one pip TP” I should fix that and we can be profitable with it even if we use 1 pip TP and 1 pip SL.

Newton’s Third Law?

G is right.. However i wanted to say that I working on something and soon (hopefully) I will present it here. As I found months before, market moves can be predicted in future even we can’t see it normally. How? I think i can tell – with Trendlines. However problem is, it’s impossible to do it in naked chart. (Green line represent point where price will change direction) It works on EVERY TF… Problem is drawdown sometimes. And because I found this topic and his “one pip TP” I should fix that and we can be profitable with it even if we use 1 pip TP and 1 pip SL.

Newton’s Third Law?

Yes, but more like an Euclidean vectors, with one exception:

When the vectors “collide” (or “meet”) the math is the same for direction and force, but the resulting vector start behaving like fluid, with distinct direction and turbulances at the “river bank” edges.

I think that Harold Edwin Hurst (British hydrologist) was the first one to notice and research that behaviour – resulting in Hurst Exponent – that was later used in finance.

Later on in history, you can find many great traders and guru’s refering to the market as “water”, “river”, “flow”, etc.

Direction and Angle are easy… for Magnitude you can use Volume, Momentum, etc..

Forex = very wet environment…  ;-}

G.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 11 months ago by gg53.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Scroll to Top