Forums Trading Systems Discussion Nature of Markets – Power of Probability, Compounding & 1pip Reply To: Nature of Markets – Power of Probability, Compounding & 1pip

Saver0

Hi all!

Please check this post and download the indicator and the template again:
    http://penguintraders.com/forums/topic/nature-of-markets-power-of-probability-compounding-1pip/page/7/#post-7462
    I saved the template again and updated the indicator to include the currency postfix and suffix.

To see the flow of money from and to EUR for example, you set the firstCurrency1 to EUR and second Currency to USD. This will show you how money is flowing into EUR from USD.
    Same for EUR from GBP, you set firstCurrency2 to EUR and secondCurrency2 to GBP. Do the same by setting EURAUD and EURJPY.  You can do the same to see money flow into and from USD, GBP, etc..
    I only look at the major 5 EUR, GBP, USD, JPY, AUD and I find this enough. When money is flowing into USD from all 4, to me thats a long for USD as long as its a higher low.
    I set the normalized to true, this will remove volatility to show you the trends better even during low activity hours. But this depends on the volume and I find that lower time frame volume is less dependable. I found that for M15, the best period is 11. Feel free to experiment. This means for M5, the best period is 5*11=55, etc. You will get more details in M1 and M5 and might be better even.

Attached is a chart explaining how to trade this.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Focus, Patience, Determination & Order in chaos

Scroll to Top