Forums Development Trading Systems – Development MTH – TZ and her friends for manual trading all TF Reply To: MTH – TZ and her friends for manual trading all TF

aryafx
Participant

thank you smallcat !!
    there is a question for me on TZ concept! although EURUSDD believed that the tz theorem is related to Independence between the time frames(D1, H4 ,H1,M30,….) but i think that the charts on H4,H1,M30,M15,…. are so related together and if we try to make some changes to recognize the TZ by time instead of candles maybe it will be more functional.as you seen in two attached charts H4 and H1 in blue Arrow in H4 you have a TZ but in the same time you dont have any TZ on H1 and lower time frames.it means although the price in reality have been recurrence in time but we have a CTZ in H4!!!! maybe calculating of TZ by time (not by candles) help us to find real TZ not illusion one !!! I think at the moment we are calculating the fractals based on the shadow of candle sticks not the TZ based on transient/recurrence of real price -time chart!

• This reply was modified 9 years, 6 months ago by aryafx.
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Scroll to Top